Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

I know his family well via the club connections and he's struggling to move about or even walk a good distance at times since the cancer diagnosis the last time I heard information on him (around a month ago).

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Career was over at 25 pretty well.

Thought he was fairly average from what I can remember.

We replaced him with Robbie Nielson lol

Edited by Tuna

Apparently not posted here yet? 

Brighton forward Anthony Knockaert on struggling to deal with his father's death: 'I am trying to cope... but it's time to get some help'

• Anthony Knockaert has found it difficult to cope since the death of his father
  • Knockaert was very close to his father, who passed away aged 63 due to cancer
  • He admits he will undergo counselling ahead of the anniversary of the death
  • The striker was the Championship Player of the Year as Brighton won promotion
  • Knockaert was unplayable in second tier but has found Premier League tough

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Richie Wellens, current caretaker manager of Oldham Athletic, have just beaten Blackburn 1-0 in League One!

Talk of Scholes taking over. Would be harsh after Wellens has won 4 from 4.

On 12/10/2017 at 14:28, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Ex manager rather than ex player but I recently stumbled across these old photos. What a performance that night at Filbo.

That would've been around the same time I won a Radio Leicester competition and won a Question of Sport book from you Geoff.

I bet you spent a fortune on hair product back then lol

47 minutes ago, davieG said:

A big smile from him now as Nige puts derby 2 nil up.

"Nige puts Derby 2-0 up"?! Christ, Forest must be bad if Pearson's scoring against them in his fifties! Poked it home with one of those big white trainers, I expect.... ;)

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

"Nige puts Derby 2-0 up"?! Christ, Forest must be bad if Pearson's scoring against them in his fifties! Poked it home with one of those big white trainers, I expect.... ;)

:blush:

I suppose I could blame the auto correct but as the I is next to the U on my laptop keyboard I'd be lying.:P