Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alex_LCFC

Troy Deeney

Yep i agree Harry, its no surprise he wants another striker, but before then surely we need a lb and a cm?

But we're going to spend £180m this window so there's plenty left to fill those positions.

Nigel Pearson will have to break Leicester City's transfer record for the second time this summer to sign Watford striker Troy Deeney. Pearson, the Leicester manager, has been quoted a staggering £10 million by the Championship club for Deeney after two offers were rejected.

Leicester have already broken their previous record which had stood for 14 years after paying £8 million for Brighton's Leonardo Ulloa, who officially completed his move on Tuesday. And Pearson is weighing up an improved bid of £8.5 million for Deeney in the next 24 hours, with the promise of add-ons taking the deal up to Watford's asking price.

Queens Park Rangers, Swansea City and Burnley have already had bids for Deeney, who has scored 43 goals in 84 Championship appearances over the past two seasons, rejected this summer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/10984610/Leicester-City-told-to-raise-bid-for-Watfords-Troy-Deeney-to-10million.html

Nigel Pearson will have to break Leicester City's transfer record for the second time this summer to sign Watford striker Troy Deeney. Pearson, the Leicester manager, has been quoted a staggering £10 million by the Championship club for Deeney after two offers were rejected.

Leicester have already broken their previous record which had stood for 14 years after paying £8 million for Brighton's Leonardo Ulloa, who officially completed his move on Tuesday. And Pearson is weighing up an improved bid of £8.5 million for Deeney in the next 24 hours, with the promise of add-ons taking the deal up to Watford's asking price.

Queens Park Rangers, Swansea City and Burnley have already had bids for Deeney, who has scored 43 goals in 84 Championship appearances over the past two seasons, rejected this summer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/10984610/Leicester-City-told-to-raise-bid-for-Watfords-Troy-Deeney-to-10million.html

Jesus christ

Just seems to me that he'd be one of those strikers who has a good season, or two, attracts attention and gets a big move only to go on and flop. Feel that this kind of money could be spent more wisely. I mean, with the rumoured £7.5m being rejected by Rob Tanner, we could have spent that on someone like Caulker who already has PL experience and will only get better.

If we up our bid to £8.5-9m, I wonder if Rob Tanner will reject it again?

£10million for a championship striker, no way. I trust Nige but I rather us spent £10million in another position and not in championship. We're short on a left winger, hey for £10million we could get Ashley Young, fair enough he's been pretty bad at United but he certainly was good at villa.

£10million for championship striker, no way. I trust Nige but I rather us spent £10million in another position and not in championship. We're short on a left winger, hey for £10million we could get Ashley Young, fair enough he's been pretty bad at United but he certainly was good at villa.

Feel free to pay his ridiculous wages.

£10million for championship striker, no way. I trust Nige but I rather us spent £10million in another position and not in championship. We're short on a left winger, hey for £10million we could get Ashley Young, fair enough he's been pretty bad at United but he certainly was good at villa.

Why don't People don't get 10m (singing on fee) for Ashley young or any other established premier player PLUS wages of 90k a week? Lots of pound notes.... lol

We need to make our own stars at a comparable wage to the current players ... Jeeez

Why don't People don't get 10m (singing on fee) for Ashley young or any other established premier player PLUS wages of 90k a week? Lots of pound notes.... lol

We need to make our own stars at a comparable wage to the current players ... Jeeez

Ah yeah wages would problem, but again we still look weak on the left side.

Ah yeah wages would problem, but again we still look weak on the left side.

Other teams are in for Deeney I suspect ???so we are having to move quick qpr being the latest

Would be a coup I feel...?

Absolutely bullied Morgan in the past games.

We have to cover all positions as no emergency loans in prem , when the window shuts it's shut!!

plenty of time for that..?

Archived