Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

CONRAD'S GONE

Well I, for one, am pleased for him. He's served his time as a understudy and now he's ready to go out and get first team experience. This represents a big step forward in his already rapid development. At this rate he'll be ready for the first team by some point in the mid 2030's and that can only be a good thing for all involved.

You can all take the p*ss but this bloke has earned more money since he's been here that any of you lot will earn in a life time . Now who's the prat ?

Difference is, he's now gotta play and earn it. Albeit for one month. 

Nice work if you can get it but why do you insist on bringing up how much £ he's earned? In my eyes ££££ and $$$$ are one thing, acolades, achievements and success thro hard graft and commitment is another.

What has he actually achieved and won?

What accolades does he have to his name that he has actually earned?

What success has he had?

So what if he's earned the shit load you say he has.............And???

If the "Prat" cap fits PL, you will no doubt stand tall in it.

You can all take the p*ss but this bloke has earned more money since he's been here that any of you lot will earn in a life time . Now who's the prat ?

How much do you think he's on? I'd be surprised if he's on more than 2k per week tbh and he was probably on less than 1k on his previous contract. I'd estimate he has earned about 200k since he has been here.

Archived