Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Jeffrey Schlupp

Absolutely amazing...what a comical bunch you lot are.

You slag him off 'for not making a run which would have been a tap-in' yet praise him for working hard and beating his man....

Yet two weeks ago, when I pointed out that he has assisted as many goals as mahrez this season the response was 'well he isn't consistent enough'.

Well today he was consistent....but unlike arsenal, burnley etc...he didn't score or assist.....I know which I would rather have.

That made a hell of a lot of sense.

people criticized him against Burnley for 'having no brain' and being 'too inconsistent'. - Yet, he scored and set up a goal.

Today, he was 'our most consistent player'. -  Yet didn't create a goal or score.

Then the same people criticize Pearson for poor results, even though performances are good...so tell me how that is correct?

I've been watching and following Leicester City for a long time now and I can honestly say I'm thoroughly enjoying watching them at the moment. Simply because the lads for the most part are trying their best. That's all I ever ask of anyone who pulls on a Leicester shirt. Yes I'm aware we need to pick up points and soon. But nothing ever stays the same in football for long. The one thing I'm certain of is that things will improve and the good times will come again.

He wasn't as good on the ball today but his work rate was superb, he constantly got stuck in and he supported Konchesky defensively. Integral in the win. He'll be at LB for NYD now too so another big chance for him to show he can make a competent LB.

It seems to be accepted on here that he will be going to ACON, is there any indication of this apart from being named in the preliminary squad?

He wasn't as good on the ball today but his work rate was superb, he constantly got stuck in and he supported Konchesky defensively. Integral in the win. He'll be at LB for NYD now too so another big chance for him to show he can make a competent LB.

It seems to be accepted on here that he will be going to ACON, is there any indication of this apart from being named in the preliminary squad?

He's playing well in the Premier League.

The official squads have already been named.

Nonsense. He was excellent.

I'm open to opinions (that aren't Col's or Lee's) is there a particular thing he did today that you would say was particularly excellent?

From where I am sitting he offered little going forward, and we had a lot of dangerous breaks down our left and Konchesky ended up walking so don't tell me he was well covered.

Could have cost us dearly by paying absolutely no attention to their player from a throw in, Hernandez I think? Still not sure what to make of him, I think along with Vardy he'd make a tremendous impact sub for his pace and directness. At the minute though he shouldn't be a premier league regular. Unfortunately for us, it doesn't seem we have much better to offer, that isn't good enough reason for me to accept sub standard decision making and poor errors of judgement/execution.

Archived