Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

Thanks. Is he worth a punt do you reckon? We only have box to box midfielders so could really use something else as well.

I don't know - I mean, some people keep banging on deploying Cambiasso as an attacking midfielder. That might work out I guess, so a "proper" CDM could be worth it to help him blocking counters through the middle.

Kavlak's in the right age bracket, and strikes me as a pretty fair player who hardly gets booked.

In my opinion we need the following:

A left back (being the priority) - Tyrone Mings could be a good shout for this department.

A centre half aged between 24-29 with some top flight experience.

A CDM.

A left winger.

A forward.

Agree with those saying Joel Campbell as he could cover left side attack and forward and would probably be attainable on a loan.

Obviously this will mean shipping one or two out as well so it could be a busy month. Some of these were priorities in the summer and it baffles me as to why we still didn't sign them as now sitting bottom of the league, rather than a newly promoted outfit that romped the league below, we are a slightly less attractive proposition.

I think for us to seriously survive this year we are guna have to break the bank in January. Personal preferences for me would be:-

Fabio Borini ST

Jordan Rhodes ST

Nathan Redmond LW

Mattia De Sciglio LB

Tomas Hubocan CB

These are all achievable targets that would add something and make a huge difference to our squad.

I think for us to seriously survive this year we are guna have to break the bank in January. Personal preferences for me would be:-

Fabio Borini ST

Jordan Rhodes ST

Nathan Redmond LW

Mattia De Sciglio LB

Tomas Hubocan CB

These are all achievable targets that would add something and make a huge difference to our squad.

Not a chance of getting De Sciglio.

Go back 12 months when Fulham were sniffing around Liam Moore I thought there is no way he will want to move there, a struggling team at the bottom of the league, now we are that struggling team. Unless we manage to get a few points between now and January and lift ourselves out of the bottom 3 it's going to be ridiculously hard getting the players in who we need to improve the first eleven.

Fabio Borini ST

Jordan Rhodes ST

Nathan Redmond LW

Mattia De Sciglio LB

Tomas Hubocan CB

Redmond yes pleasd

I think we need a sprinkling of recent premier league experience, problem is the only players we are going to get with that are ones that got relegated or ones deemed not good enough at other prem clubs.

Bryan Ruiz is the type of creative player we need but wasn't up for the fight with Fulham last year.

Would anyone take Scott Parker on a short term deal?

Anyone at Norwich worth having?

Clever use of loan system would be good as week, I don't think Kone is the worst shout and I'd take Oviedo on loan from them as well.

Depending on his attitude, Ruiz would be a quality player to have on loan.

Please don't shoot me down but i think someone like Kevin Gameiro would be a quality signing. He's quick, strong & knows where the goal is. Can play wide right & up front so versatile. I know he left PSG for a few quid but just trying to think of someone who'd help the team. Soz if not!!

A think getting a few loans in looking for a move or a new contract is the way.  Maybe, Podolski or Campbell from Arsenal?

I would also look at the MLS - Keane, Defoe, Dempsey, Bradley, Cahill would all improve our team.

Problem with January is you are paying top $$$ for players and are many going to want to come to the team rock bottom.

Archived