Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

I wouldn't mind Jarvis or Sinclair (if he's up for the fight).

Winston Reid is a good shout but unlikely unless West Ham are playing hardball with his new contract.

I'd be interested in taking Robbie Keane, Jermain Defoe, or Tim Cahill from the US-based players.

Moussa Dembele from Spurs? I don't think he's getting much game time (maybe a bit in the Europa) but he was a force at Fulham.

Martin Olsson

Garath McCleary

Scott Sinclair

Vigril Van Dijik

Having seen Virgil many times up in Scotland, an animal of a centre half. Be a top player.

Bit of a long shot but André-Pierre Gignac, apparently wants out of Marseille. Plays up top on his own for them, seems to get goals from everywhere

Out of contract in summer too!

His agent mentioned 9m about 2 months ago. In January he will be 6-8 I'd of thought

Sounded alright till I seen Darren Bent. 

He'd be a gamble but I don't see where we're going to get a striker whose scored goals at this level that doesn't come with question marks over him. He's been poor for 2-3 seasons now but at 30, he's still got some life left in him if he can settle down.

He'd be a gamble but I don't see where we're going to get a striker whose scored goals at this level that doesn't come with question marks over him. He's been poor for 2-3 seasons now but at 30, he's still got some life left in him if he can settle down.

Think that would be the only reason we won't sign him.... Everyone knows he's a **** with a bad attitude and pearson wouldn't sign him... Other than that he's decent...

Always thought given the right team agbonlahor could be a goal machine but he spends more time on the wing nowadays

Sounded alright till I seen Darren Bent. 

The Darren Bent of Sunderland is long gone. This Darren Bent has been on a downward trajectory for years, championship standard at best.

Archived