Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

Just a few players with contracts soon running out:

André-Pierre Gignac (Marseille)

Giampaolo Pazzini (Milan)

Mark Noble (West Ham)

Lasse Schøne (Ajax)

Niklas Moisander (Ajax)

Suso (Liverpool)

Marcell Jansen (Hamburger SV)

Yoann Gourcouff (Lyon)

Vitali Denisov (Lokomotiv Moscow)

Loris Karius (Mainz)

Lennon is on about 60k a week, 2-3x the squad average, not good for morale...

Plus we already have a player who can run onto the wing at full speed then put his cross into the car park

Losing every game is worse for morale.  If a player in a relegation battle is worrying about other peoples wages then he needs to take a good hard look at himself.  The alleged wage cap has limited our options and that lack of quality/experience has came back to haunt us.  Who cares about the wages if it keeps the club in the Prem.

It's a strange world and a shame that Pearson's biggest mistake is showing loyalty and belief in a team that worked hard and deserves their rewards.

Just a few players with contracts soon running out:

André-Pierre Gignac (Marseille)

Giampaolo Pazzini (Milan)

Mark Noble (West Ham)

Lasse Schøne (Ajax)

Niklas Moisander (Ajax)

Suso (Liverpool)

Marcell Jansen (Hamburger SV)

Yoann Gourcouff (Lyon)

Vitali Denisov (Lokomotiv Moscow)

Loris Karius (Mainz)

would love Noble but think West Ham will keep him

I'd be very happy with Michu, Januzaj and Davies. Get a left-back in as well and we'd be sorted. I wonder if we need a short term loan to cover Kasper's injury as well, just to warm the bench in case Hamer gets crocked.

Still think we could do with a big sturdy box to box midfielder, If we are going to play 3 in the centre we only have 2 players to cover an injury, Hammond and james, and I don't rate either much... 

I'd like a Sol Bamba type of player who was good enough to command the middle...

Fernando/yaya sort of player, but from france or something to save on the cash

Tyrone Mings would be a great signing both for now and the future. similar style of player to Gareth Bale. I know others are looking at him but at least we could offer him instant first team football.

Robbie Keane from la Galaxy. A consistent goal score throughout his whole career. He won't quit America but will come for 3 Months.

Marshall from Cardiff in Goal. Although I'd wait to see how Hamer performs over the next few weeks.

Noble for the Midfield. Proven at this level.

Archived