Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

Like he'd taken us as far as he could at the end of the 2012/13 season?

Let's actually let him invest properly in the squad (if the money is there, if not we're doomed to the Championship and better off with him), rather than giving him scraps in comparison to the other Premier League teams, before we decide that.

Just don't understand this Logic. So OK, he might get us back up. Then what? Be completely out of his depth again, get relegated and then...oh wait, nah, we will be better off with pearson in the chamiopnship. OK, he might get us back up. Then what?.....Continue to infinity.

I dont think he could have any complaints tbh. Don't think the owners will get much stick, theyve been relatively patient.

Has to be tonight if they are going to though. Give Tony P 2 games to measure up the squad before giving him a blank cheque for the January sales.

What on earth makes you think Pulis would want to come here?!

This is getting boring now.Adkins did this with Southampton where is he now? Maybe you wAnt to bum Pearson you cabbage.

I like someone so I want to bum them, how witty. Have you met my friend Kingfox?

Let's actually let him invest properly in the squad (if the money is there, if not we're doomed to the Championship and better off with him), rather than giving him scraps in comparison to the other Premier League teams, before we decide that.

We are in the premiership now, he's a decent championship manager but he's proving he can't hack it at the top level.

Just don't understand this Logic. So OK, he might get us back up. Then what? Be completely out of his depth again, get relegated and then...oh wait, nah, we will be better off with pearson in the chamiopnship. OK, he might get us back up. Then what?.....Continue to infinity.

Yeah or maybe human beings are capable of learning from their mistakes.

Guest bss9401

I don't want to wait to see if Pearson fails to get us promoted, or worse next year. He has taken us as far as he can and to think that he guarantees us promotion next year is unambitious to put it mildly.

The stern Pearson defenders on this forum are by far the more vitriolic and less accepting of other peoples views. Has anybody told them we are bottom of the league with 10 points at Christmas.

PS. I mainly blame the players and lack of summer spending. Pearson however does train those players and did at least have some input on summer transfers.

I wouldn't go to the bookies and deliberately back a three legged horse. OK so there is an outside chance that the three legged horse may win if all of the others fall and die. But I then wouldn't spout insults, vitriol at the other people in the bookies telling me I was silly for backing a losing three legged horse.

You forgot the full stop at the end.

Sorry.

What I don't get about you is why you have to resort to insults when criticising, in particular on the subject of Nigel Pearson. I'm all for reasoned argument and constructive criticism but there seems to be very little of it from you.

I wonder if the owners have anyone report on the digital  buzz?  Juts like one used to have press clippings, now days, most corporates have detailed reports on what is being said on social media etc - anyone know if they get a summary of this stuff - or are we wasting our time giving out such sage advice?

Do you really think a bunch of people who have never had jobs in football are going to influence how a club runs itself.

They don't care, as evidenced by pearsons petulent refusal to  speak to  radio  leicester, and nobody upstairs making him, i would if i was Top.

childish.

What quality players are going to want to come to a club, which is rock bottom? Use some common sense. Surely even you, must understand that?

Worst thing is we've waited so long to get here,we couldn't have won the cchip better than we did,the whole city was buzzing,euphoria at the first few games and now look at us...we are a fooking embarrassing array of cchip players who font even now look good at that level i bet.

Thing is i doubt many fans really are 100% certain if we want Pearson out or not...i know i keep changing my mind every day!!

Jan signing Im.afraid isn't going to make much differerence imho as there is a losing mentality within now.

Hope we get something to change our fortunes as this could be a bloody depressing season...

What quality players are going to want to come to a club, which is rock bottom? Use some common sense. Surely even you, must understand that?

Well we got Riyad Mahrez in, in the Championship, for under £500,000. So I'd suggest it's not impossible for us to make good signings who can improve the team.

I'm not usually one for changing managers but I really can't see how he can be defended any longer.

We are a total and utter embarrassment to the fans and to the city of Leicester. I always thought we would struggle but this is far worse than anything I thought possible.

All our players have been totally exposed as not fit for purpose at this level. I'm afraid the manager and his team must take full responsibility for that.

The awarding of four year contracts to players of unproven premier league quality has proved a big mistake.

The dreadful level of recruitment in the summer has to be down to the management team.

The tactics just aren't working.

Simple things like defending set pieces is awful. Our attacking set pieces are equally awful. How many years is it since we looked like scoring form corners and free kicks on a regular basis.

At the moment we can't even do the basics. We simply don't look capable of winning another match for the rest of the season, in fact even another point is looking unlikely.

To those who fear a change, it can hardly make things much worse after all 0 points from 36 would only be 2 less than the current effort.

We have to try something and maybe a change is the only thing we can do.

Well we got Riyad Mahrez in, in the Championship, for under £500,000. So I'd suggest it's not impossible for us to make good signings who can improve the team.

Course you would think mahrez is good you like to wallow in mediocrity.mahrez as looked every bit is 500,000 pound price tag.think it was 400,000 though.

Give it a rest Mark, we waited 10 years for this only for us & Pearson to produce constant crap week in week out.

Forget this well if it comes to the Championship bollocks you produce on a weekly basis.

Our aim, the owners aim was to make a fist of it in the Prem & develop into a solid Premier League team, like Swansea & Southampton have done in recent years.

But with this guy in charge, we will not produce anything like that, you can be a good Championship manager all you like, it doesn't mean you will be a good Premier League manager.

Look at Nigel Adkins & Malky Mackay for instance.

Worst thing is we've waited so long to get here,we couldn't have won the cchip better than we did,the whole city was buzzing,euphoria at the first few games and now look at us...we are a fooking embarrassing array of cchip players who font even now look good at that level i bet.

Thing is i doubt many fans really are 100% certain if we want Pearson out or not...i know i keep changing my mind every day!!

Jan signing Im.afraid isn't going to make much differerence imho as there is a losing mentality within now.

Hope we get something to change our fortunes as this could be a bloody depressing season...

Good summary. Our slide from triumph to despair has been hideously, horrifically and dramatically rapid.

Something has to change in the next two games, by which I mean a 4 point return, or it feels like it will be impossible to recover

Give it a rest Mark, we waited 10 years for this only for us & Pearson to produce constant crap week in week out.

Forget this well if it comes to the Championship bollocks you produce on a weekly basis.

Our aim, the owners aim was to make a fist of it in the Prem & develop into a solid Premier League team, like Swansea & Southampton have done in recent years.

But with this guy in charge, we will not produce anything like that, you can be a good Championship manager all you like, it doesn't mean you will be a good Premier League manager.

Look at Nigel Adkins & Malky Mackay for instance.

Spot on. The logic is simple. We stormed the championship, Burnley and Qpr couldn't beat us, in fact we won 3 and drew 1 against them. We bought more and better players than burnley, so our squad should be even better. Qpr added nothing of note. So, burnley and QPR are making a much better fist of it than is. The only other factor is the management teams and their selection / tactical ability. It's simple. Pearson can't change a game. He isn't tsctically astute enough before or after a game.

We need a new manager, and we need it quick.

I can understand people being frustrated by the current run, but I'm not sure if a change would be any better.

Most of you who want Pearson gone are saying we are pretty much doomed, so why change, spend loads of cash in January who would take time to bed in and adapt to the new manager's style of play etc, meaning it would probably be too late anyway. I'm sure if a new manager came in and replaced Pearson and we went down, Pearson would be blamed anyway.

So why not give Pearson the January window to attempt to improve the squad he knows and how to improve it and let him have a crack at it to keep us up this season. If we go down, and start to struggle next season, then fair enough lets start again.

We need 30 points I'd be surprised if any manager came in and delivered that. We need minimum 3 players and we need to stop holding on to the dead wood that will never get better or just won't cut it at the top. Being bottom we will now struggle to attract the players in fact things couldn't be much worse for Leicester right now.

Archived