Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

They have sacked the DOF so we can only deduce he fvcked up not nige in the summer.

I don't think we'll ever know, whilst Nigel isn't the sort it seems to slag off a member of staff in public, he wasn't exactly giving out 'no comments' the other day. In fact if anything it was more of a backing of him than not.

The reality is we probably did the business we could do. The owners aren't chucking money around like people thought they would, which isn't a shock considering the way they have ran the club the last few years.

If you don't spend a decent sum you will probably struggle. The manager has made mistakes and that's the reason we aren't in the pack just above us, but without significant investment that was always likely to be where we were, in the pack struggling around the bottom.

2 points out of 36, 10 defeats in 12, no wins in over 3 months, bottom and adrift at christmas.

How can anyone defend Pearson and pitch for him to stay in his job?

Because whoever takes the job is taking us down anyway?

The manager that takes us down will probably struggle in the championship, so we sack him and get somebody that knows the championship and spend a few years hovering around the championship.

I'm unhappy that we're losing but in the long term (well next season) Pearson is the best man for the job

Why i mean why is there this belief that if pearson takes us down we will bounce back up anyway??

That sick feeling in my stomach of relegation is bad enough but it feels like I'm having to endure a full season of it this time around!

I keep asking myself the same question!

Because whoever takes the job is taking us down anyway?

The manager that takes us down will probably struggle in the championship, so we sack him and get somebody that knows the championship and spend a few years hovering around the championship.

I'm unhappy that we're losing but in the long term (well next season) Pearson is the best man for the job

I've pretty much given up on this season. The club/NP seriously f<cked up in the summer and wasted a great

opportunity. That said, I do think NP is the best option in the long term to take us back up. Hopefully he will

learn from this painful experience.

I've pretty much given up on this season. The club/NP seriously f<cked up in the summer and wasted a great

opportunity. That said, I do think NP is the best option in the long term to take us back up. Hopefully he will

Finally, someone else sees it. :thumbup:

Exactly right. Summer they completely ****ed it. 

Not even bringing in coaches with experience at top flight. Madness. 

Eddie Howe is the future. Get him in and give him a stab at the big time whilst we can still afford to pay compensation to Bournemouth... He's had them playing quality football on a shoestring for years... Easily good enough to manage a top championship team... And deserves a stab at the prem, if he took us down he would get us back up straight away IMO

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Don't recall many of us say we ****ed up in the summer after we beat Man Utd 5-3...... God that seems like an eternity ago

That said I agree time for big Nige to step down I think

We offer nothing just huff and puff. Damage limitation every week and it's painful to watch

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Don't recall many of us say we ****ed up in the summer after we beat Man Utd 5-3...... God that seems like an eternity ago

That said I agree time for big Nige to step down I think

We offer nothing just huff and puff. Damage limitation every week and it's painful to watch

There were a few ... Generally they were hounded for having any opinion other than Ra Ra Nigel

Eddie Howe is the future. Get him in and give him a stab at the big time whilst we can still afford to pay compensation to Bournemouth... He's had them playing quality football on a shoestring for years... Easily good enough to manage a top championship team... And deserves a stab at the prem, if he took us down he would get us back up straight away IMO

Fook do you mean? Bournemouth spent more than we did this season. And who would join a club on the up for a club on the down? Besides he left Burnley because he wanted to live back on the south coast.

Archived