Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

So have we waited long enough now? Can we turn on him and start calling him 'Kraparic'. I need a new scapegoat, preferably a foreign one.

Hold your horses, I think we're still roasting Wes Morgan.

'Kraparic' is due to kick in w/c 6th April.

Guest MattP

He doesnt look very good does he?

Lets be honest.

Pretty much.

Certainly a million miles off Chelsea squad standard if he's supposed to be ending up there.

Gonna go against the grain here once more...

I think Kram looks like a super prospect.

His movement, eye for the goal and energy reminds me of a young Tony Cottee.

He's suffered from playing in a side that is clueless between the midfield and final third.

Given chances in a genuinely creative side, I think he looks every bit a player of Premiership quality.

Using him as a sole striker, with our midfield that couldn't create a turd having had 5 senna, is criminal.

He's suffered from playing in a side that is clueless between the midfield and final third.

Given chances in a genuinely creative side, I think he looks every bit a player of Premiership quality.

Using him as a sole striker, with our midfield that couldn't create a turd having had 5 senna, is criminal.

But we have the best passer in the Prem in midfield.

Played on the left for Rijeka numerous times and Pearson is clueless for playing him there today. Oh.

Um, no. He played on the left a few times when he was settling in, but it didn't work out well and he was never played there again.

Whenever you kept possession he looked good, but when was the last time you actually went into the game with possession in mind?

I havent seen him playing , only on stream, Like you say, citys problem has been midfield to final third too many times hectic

no forethought, but then again between midfield and defence, though for me it goes beyond Pearson, it is really what the players on the pitch have brought on game day, schoolboy errors, no basic ball or passing control.

Burnley and Dyche have shown the whole season, keep to basics and your own strengths.

This game, I dont understand why Kram, didnt hold to the middle channels.

He played on the left a few times when he was settling in, but it didn't work out well and he was never played there again.

As I understood it having said **** Abramovic he was hired because he was basically a wizard on the pitch and whether deployed to the left or the right would be regularly scoring there tonight. As far as I'm also aware, Jose Mourinho is not cognisant of the the fact that he's Leicester's new hero.

I agree Col. Since we signed him he's been criminally mis-managed. He's just been left to run around on his own up front for 60 minutes before being hauled off, stuck left wing or brought on when we've decided to go route 1.

I would've liked to see him play up top with Nuge, then four in midfield (preferably Mahrez, James, Drinkwater/Hammond, Schlupp) behind him and actually go for it. We created a lot of chances in the first half of the season playing like this (Villa and Spurs at home stand out), but we couldn't finish them. Now we splash £9m on a supposed finisher, and we change the system and starve him of service! It's utterly baffling.

I'm sure he'll be a huge success somewhere, unfortunately it seems highly unlikely that it will be here.

I do think he has talent, but I don't understand why he didn't get his head on this...

http://makeagif.com/i/0sAIzv

It looks even worse from this angle:

http://makeagif.com/i/UlzJ7o

We just need someone to score a few goals and at least give us something to cheer about, why is that too much to ask!

That's pretty criminal tbh, strange because his header vs Aston Villa was the best header we've scored in years.

I don't think he's afraid. I think he wanted to hook his left foot around it rather than head it, that's why he kind of stumbled when the Hull player nudged him a tiny bit.

Perfect heading opportunity and a great cross though. 

I do think he has talent, but I don't understand why he didn't get his head on this...

http://makeagif.com/i/0sAIzv

It looks even worse from this angle:

http://makeagif.com/i/UlzJ7o

We just need someone to score a few goals and at least give us something to cheer about, why is that too much to ask!

Jesus. That is absolutely dreadful.

Well, we were warned by the Croats that he may take a while to settle, and unfortunately 'a while' is coming at the time we need points most.

Still can't get my head around why we insist on making it hard for him though. If he's worth paying ten million-ish for then play to his bastard strengths.

That angle foreshortens the distance

He couldn't have headed it

He could have slid in and tried to connect with his foot but the nudge from the full back put him off. I think he could have made it if he just committed himself and not worried about anyone/thing else. Clearly he has lost some confidence already

To be fair the defender played that well, gives him a little shoulder just at the pivotal moment to take away his momentum towards the ball. Something he will learn from though I imagine and in future will be more aggressive attacking the ball.

The guy is an absolute class above most of the players in the team, you can tell by his touch and awareness of those around him that he's a top player. There's absolute no point having him in the side though if we're playing 1 up top though, may as well play Vardy if you want someone to run around chasing shadows like a mentalist for 60 minutes. That's not a dig at Vardy, but he's the player most suited to this style.

Such a shame.

This.

Archived