Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

I think Nigel has decided he isn't strong enough up against PL centre halves. The Geordies have two physical ones. Lacking a bit of pace so expect JV to be playing up top. Infact, wouldn't surprise to see same starting 11 but with jeff wide left and James I/o king.

Krama will have to spend some time in the gym this summer. He may already be on a course of sessions which might have dented his playing style somewhat as he adjusts

Praising a guy who has barely contributed and slagging off a man who is the only reason we have a chance of survival is what this place is all about.

Ulloa has been poor lately, but no poorer than the rest of the side. When we were playing well at the start of the season, Leo was earning us points.

1 against everton, 1 against arsenal, 3 against United, 3 against Stoke......just the ones off the top of my head.

Kramaric may look a more 'technically gifted' player than Leo.....but he also looks extremely lightweight. Playing Vardy and Nuge as a pair this season has led to them also looking very lightweight, so for me, Leo has to start ahead of Kram.

Well you slag off Nugent who has earn t us three against United three against the Baggies a points at Liverpool  and a point at Everton i.e the exact same number of points, (just off the top of my head) like it's going our of fcking fashion. Using your own bent logic that is.

Short of shows what you are all about really.

Would like to see him against Toon. I think he's starting to get use to the prem and although lightweight, he is clearly skilful. I think if he is giving a full 90 mins against a pretty poor team he should find the net.

I'd go for the 3-4-3 we've been playing with Kram just behind Leo and Vardy

Still can't agree with most on here as I genuinely believe Kram hasn't had a proper chance yet.

The VERY FEW occasions he's been on the pitch, played in the right position with support in an attacking formation he has frankly looked the real deal in my opinion. These 20 minute cameo's are never going to show you what he can really be and the games he start he played up top on his own or out wide on a wing. I'm loving Nigel at the minute but I do think Kram has been vastly under used and under appreciated.

Still can't agree with most on here as I genuinely believe Kram hasn't had a proper chance yet.

The VERY FEW occasions he's been on the pitch, played in the right position with support in an attacking formation he has frankly looked the real deal in my opinion. These 20 minute cameo's are never going to show you what he can really be and the games he start he played up top on his own or out wide on a wing. I'm loving Nigel at the minute but I do think Kram has been vastly under used and under appreciated.

Agreed. He's being treated like a second string utility player when the reality is you don't have to watch him for 5 minutes to see he's one of if not the most talented player we have.

He needs to be started every game in the centre and if not with a strike partner then at least with other forward players being very close to him.

Give the lad a chance he's in a strange country without family or friends and playing in a league about 6 level higher. My instinct tells me that he will probably get the goal that keeps us up. I think NP is using him right. Keeping him involved without putting too much pressure on the lad. Although he's very skillful I still feel he was the wrong buy given our league position at that time.

Well you slag off Nugent who has earn t us three against United three against the Baggies a points at Liverpool  and a point at Everton i.e the exact same number of points, (just off the top of my head) like it's going our of fcking fashion. Using your own bent logic that is.

Short of shows what you are all about really.

I wouldn't say Nugent earnt us three against united...contributed you could argue but to say that he 'earnt' them is a discredit to the performances of vardy, cambiasso and even ulloa that day.

I think you will also find that my slagging off of nugent came much earlier in the season..but i don't take it back.

He hasn't been good enough considering he is our most experienced forward. Huth has led by example since coming in, cambiasso has all season...nuge has been poor in comparison.

Quality looking player, who if given more time could make a real impact.

That said, 3 wins from 4 games means i cant be arguing with NP's decisions over the past 5-6 weeks.

I just hope we survive this year and get to see the best of him in 15/16.

Tbf Kevin phillips has said that we won't see the best of him until next year.

Was this in one of his articles? Would be great to have a read if you have a link.

I definitely think next year will be his year, MTWG.

I wouldn't say Nugent earnt us three against united...contributed you could argue but to say that he 'earnt' them is a discredit to the performances of vardy, cambiasso and even ulloa that day.

I think you will also find that my slagging off of nugent came much earlier in the season..but i don't take it back.

He hasn't been good enough considering he is our most experienced forward. Huth has led by example since coming in, cambiasso has all season...nuge has been poor in comparison.

In the same breathe saying Ulloa earnt us 3 points against anyone discredits all the good performances that went on in those games?

I'm really hoping he bags before the seasons over. Wanted him to come on for vards at 60 mins.

Couldn't agree more. Really surprised this didn't happen. I thought Krama had a few really solid touches though, regardless. 

I like most think this young man has the potential to be something very special in the future . The transition from his previous league to the Premiership is mammoth in required strength and pace . I too at first was one of those crying out for him to be played but with hindsight I think Pearson has been absolutely spot on with his approach and as manager he sees him every day . When Krameric did actually start he looked a little lost and didn't offer much compared with alternatives on our bench but his class will come to the fore imo. Can't see anyone bidding £9 or whatever any escape fee is in the close season which is good . How long a contract did he actually sign though , hopefully it's a long one!

I like most think this young man has the potential to be something very special in the future . The transition from his previous league to the Premiership is mammoth in required strength and pace . I too at first was one of those crying out for him to be played but with hindsight I think Pearson has been absolutely spot on with his approach and as manager he sees him every day . When Krameric did actually start he looked a little lost and didn't offer much compared with alternatives on our bench but his class will come to the fore imo. Can't see anyone bidding £9 or whatever any escape fee is in the close season which is good . How long a contract did he actually sign though , hopefully it's a long one!

:thumbup:

I completely agree.

The guy looks class to me but on merit he doesn't get into the side ahead of Ulloa or Vardy maybe he could play in the Mahrez role behind them next week, certain he will come good and all of a sudden we seem to have 4 decent strikers.

The guy looks class to me but on merit he doesn't get into the side ahead of Ulloa or Vardy maybe he could play in the Mahrez role behind them next week, certain he will come good and all of a sudden we seem to have 4 decent strikers.

yeah, agree - i thought he shouldve come on for Mahrez yesterday (who was ok but not great). Playing in the hole behind Vardy and Ulloa would really suit Kramaric i reckon. Next season is the one though, with a full pre-season behind him he'll be on for 15-20 goals (assuming he plays in his best position)

I'm sick to death of posters saying a person is in Pearson's doghouse just because he isn't getting a game.

Archived