Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

By the time Krameric came on, the Wham defence apart from Collins was knackered.

They were so scared to tackle him, he could have had a couple. Bit unlucky with the shot off the line, but was surprised he suddenly showed a lack of composure, I assumed he was gonna side foot the ball into the far corner instead of putting his laces through the ball and hitting the defenders in the centre of goal.

I think playing Krameric for the last 30 mins as an impact sub may work quite well. Depends on whether NP sticks with Ulloa up front as the hold-up man to bring others into play - not something Ulloa is adept at once he gets near the penalty area. He could do with watching a few videos of Steve Howard!

I too would prefer Krameric, Vardy and Nugent up front, but the main thing is to get wins and I don't really care who plays as long as we give it a real go and take the last eight games to the opposition. We can't expect to keep any clean sheets in these games, so must set out to score two goals+ every game. With our attack definitely a realistic aim.

By the time Krameric came on, the Wham defence apart from Collins was knackered.

They were so scared to tackle him, he could have had a couple. Bit unlucky with the shot off the line, but was surprised he suddenly showed a lack of composure, I assumed he was gonna side foot the ball into the far corner instead of putting his laces through the ball and hitting the defenders in the centre of goal.

I think playing Krameric for the last 30 mins as an impact sub may work quite well. Depends on whether NP sticks with Ulloa up front as the hold-up man to bring others into play - not something Ulloa is adept at once he gets near the penalty area. He could do with watching a few videos of Steve Howard!

I too would prefer Krameric, Vardy and Nugent up front, but the main thing is to get wins and I don't really care who plays as long as we give it a real go and take the last eight games to the opposition. We can't expect to keep any clean sheets in these games, so must set out to score two goals+ every game. With our attack definitely a realistic aim.

Think that's a bit harsh. Thought he showed great composure only to be stopped by some fantastic defending. I can't blame him for that. Think one of these days I'm gonna pull a neck muscle watching him do one of those dummies.

Kramaric has to play ahead of Ulloa. If Ulloa used his size and bullied defenders then maybe it would be different. When the ball is in the air he looks at the man not the ball and then leans on them, both feet planted on the floor with no intention of actually challenging for a header. He's our most frustrating player to watch.

Kramaric has to play ahead of Ulloa. If Ulloa used his size and bullied defenders then maybe it would be different. When the ball is in the air he looks at the man not the ball and then leans on them, both feet planted on the floor with no intention of actually challenging for a header. He's our most frustrating player to watch.

Ulloa is simply too slow. I think you can only play him one way. The direct game, with two orthodox wingers crossing in to him and he'd be ok.

The team looked SO different when Kram came on. We suddenly had three quick strikers who could all turn defenders.

This is one thing that confuses me about Pearson. Ulloa demands a certain type of game. If we don't play that game, there's no point playing him. I thought Ulloa today really was dreadful. Kramaric changed the game IMO.

Battered both their centre half leaving them on the floor.nugent was rubbish all game.far more effective with ulloa in the team and he's excellent at defending corners,does all the donkey work from our clearances.nugent,kram and Vardy allow the ball to be pumped back without a fight in the air. Nugent is not far off hopeless most games when he starts but is more effective as a sub when the defences are tired

Ulloa is simply too slow. I think you can only play him one way. The direct game, with two orthodox wingers crossing in to him and he'd be ok.

The team looked SO different when Kram came on. We suddenly had three quick strikers who could all turn defenders.

This is one thing that confuses me about Pearson. Ulloa demands a certain type of game. If we don't play that game, there's no point playing him. I thought Ulloa today really was dreadful. Kramaric changed the game IMO.

Yeh Ulloa can head the ball when he's getting it from a cross but other than that he heads the ball as bravely and as effectively as gally used to! Looking back, the game where we got hammered by Brighton and Ulloa had a worldy was a a double whammy. We lost and had our heads turned towards a striker who,it turns out,for all his goalscoring potential, has real flaws when playing for us - including only being able to perhaps play in a certain system.

Love the effect this guy has. 

That chest control and then his twisting & turning in the box was lovely to watch.

I know it's a little thing but it's stuff like this that helps get the crowd going.

This lad is trying so hard to show Pearson that he is a fool for leaving him on the bench,much more of a quality footballer than Ulloah better on the ball than nugents not quite as speedy as Vardy but better ball control this lad today when he came on was total quality showed Pearson he should have been on from the start lets hope he plays him in the first 11 against the baggies as this guy will scare the pants out of the boing booingers !!

I'm so hoping if by any chance that we don't survive the drop this lad will stay with us and help us get back to the Pr and I think with the team we have and with a few extra we could bounce straight back !!

But we aren't going down were just about going to survive the drop as our great escape has begun !!

I liked how Kramaric, Nugent and Vardy all linked up. I'd like to see all three starting at West Brom. If we can get him firing then we have a fantastic chance of winning a number of the apparent "tighter" games remaining. Albrighton could also stake a similar claim for starting as we looked significantly better with Kramaric and Albrighton on than we did with Ulloa and Mahrez. Even though survival chances are bleak Kramaric's quality and some of Albrighton's deliveries yesterday still gives me cause for optimism. He was desperately unlucky with the shot cleared off the line. Having jumped 4 foot in air in pre-emptive celebrations as the goal line block came I was beginning to think it wouldn't be our day - thank you Kingy! 

Apropos of nothing, I like the look of Kramaric but he's barely featured in the last three games and we've scored eight times.

Good work keeping the attack alive in the build up to King's goal though. I dare say Ulloa would have stuck it wide there and then or whacked it into a West Ham player.

Archived