Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MattyFromLE

Team Vs Sunderland

Schmeichel

RDL

Was

Moore

Huth

Fuchs

Nugent

Vardy

Ulloa

Okazaki

Kramaric

he said he liked strikers

.Seriously though he's got such a difficult job choosing who he plays up front. Vardy and Ulloa were a massive reason for our success at the end of last year, but i cant imagine him leaving 20 or so million pounds of striker on the bench in Okazaki and Krama?!

Hope price doesn't come ahead of ability, performance level & actual outcomes in picking the team

I think Kramaric is far better than our other strikers, he'll also have a full pre season which should help him out, okazaki I feel is better than Vardy, that and the fact that the Thai owners will want to see him start the game for publicity.

Not to say I don't think Vardy and Ulloa are not capable, I think they'd make better impact subs than Kramaric or Okazaki also.

If they intend playing players for publicity then we may as well give up now.

Would like to think we play players to win for publicity not because of where they come from.

If they intend playing players for publicity then we may as well give up now.

Would like to think we play players to win for publicity not because of where they come from.

exactly!

Pretty sure Japan is about as far away from Thailand as Leicester is from Timbuktu, it'd be like us signings someone from heart of Africa to publicise us

Both line ups at Lincoln were 4-3-3, second half was more three strikers, first was more one striker with wingers.

Imagine it'll be 4-3-3 and also really can't see Fuchs coming here to sit on the bench.

Schmeichel

RDL

Was

Moore

Huth

Fuchs

Nugent

Vardy

Ulloa

Okazaki

Kramaric

he said he liked strikers

.Seriously though he's got such a difficult job choosing who he plays up front. Vardy and Ulloa were a massive reason for our success at the end of last year, but i cant imagine him leaving 20 or so million pounds of striker on the bench in Okazaki and Krama?!

Now then, now then , this could be a great team, but you are not positive enough.

Not forgetting Okazaki can play midfield, Nugent could do a Birchenal like move, from forward to a midfield .

Then Krameric playing the link sitting behind the forwards, but I see King interfacing with defence..now look at this:-

...........Schmeichel....................

..fuchs......Wasyl........Huth.....

.................King.......................

Mahrez.....Okazaki......Nugent..........

................Kramaric........

........Vardy............Ulloa......

NOW THEN!! that side..with Schlupp exchanging the odd game with Nugent/Kramaric

.will get us a top 8 finish....Trust me!!!.

This team would win us the FA cup.

PS..not forgetting this midfield we know has goals in them..

makes your mouth water donnit!!

Now then, now then , this could be a great team, but you are not positive enough.

Not forgetting Okazaki can play midfield, Nugent could do a Birchenal like move, from forward to a midfield .

Then Krameric playing the link sitting behind the forwards, but I see King interfacing with defence..now look at this:-

...........Schmeichel....................

..fuchs......Wasyl........Huth.....

.................King.......................

Mahrez.....Okazaki......Nugent..........

................Kramaric........

........Vardy............Ulloa......

NOW THEN!! that side..with Schlupp exchanging the odd game with Nugent/Kramaric

.will get us a top 8 finish....Trust me!!!.

This team would win us the FA cup.

PS..not forgetting this midfield we know has goals in them..

makes your mouth water donnit!!

I like it. And not a bald headed Argentinian in sight!

It was 3-4-1-2 for the vast majority of the Lincoln game and the second half attack and wing-backs were the real us. Thought Huth and Mahrez were the only players to impress first half.

Same team as last year but Wes won't be able to start the season so it's Moore as things stand and Drinkwater in for Cambiasso. King will be fine.

I'd like to see Mahrez behind Vardy and Okazaki as the first choice but Ulloa offers a lot. Nugent is a great sub to have. I don't rate Kramaric as highly as most people on here. He still has a lot to prove to me.

Guest LCFC_World

Kasper

Wasilekski

Huth

Moore / Morgan

Albrighton

Schlupp

Drinkwater

King / NEW CM

Mahrez / Nugent

Okazaki / Ulloa

Vardy / Kramaric

Really concerned by our Centre midfield, just think we need an addition to it, not saying Drinky or King or Hammond are shit but don't think they're good enough to start every game. Sure we'll get someone in though.

Really unsure who to choose up top too! Maybe Vardy/Ulloa or Vardy/Okazaki

Really concerned by our Centre midfield, just think we need an addition to it, not saying Drinky or King or Hammond are shit but don't think they're good enough to start every game. Sure we'll get someone in though.

Really unsure who to choose up top too! Maybe Vardy/Ulloa or Vardy/Okazaki

I agree they didnt set the world alite in the first 30 games so why would they this season.

Schemichael

De Laet

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Mahrez

king

Hammond

Schluup

Ulloa

Nugent

Not saying that will be te team, but that 11 goat a 1-1 draw with Arsenal at the start of last season.

Now at the very least Konchesky is replaced by Fuchs/Schlupp, Moore is replaced by Huth and Kramrix for Nugent.

Not looking that bad

..................Schmeichel....................

........Wasyl....Huth....Morgan...........

Albrighton................................Schlupp 

.......New Signing......New Signing........

.......................Mahrez...........................

............Vardy...............Okazaki.............

Bench: Kramaric, Ulloa, Fuchs, Hammond, Ulloa, Nugent, Schwarzer

Raiding Chelsea for Ake and Romeu would fill those holes in midfield nicely please Claudio.

Really think we need a new CB in asap. Looking likely that Morgan wont be ready to start the season and I have little faith in Moore, don't think he's ready. 

Chester would be ideal imo, didn't Hull frequently play 3 at the back?

If Wes is not available I think we will have to play 4 at the back.

Schmiechel

RDL

Was

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

King

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Ulloa

Vardy

Subs

Hamer

Moore

Konchesky

Mahrez

Nugent

Kramaric

Okazaki

It isn't very inspiring really is it? CB and 2 CMs needed

Really think we need a new CB in asap. Looking likely that Morgan wont be ready to start the season and I have little faith in Moore, don't think he's ready. 

Chester would be ideal imo, didn't Hull frequently play 3 at the back?

I don't think that we'll play 3 at the back on the first game.

I agree about Moore, but there's a lot more margin for error with 3 centre backs, I think playing with Huth (which isn't something Moore hasn't done yet) will really help him out and he'll feel a bit safer/comfortable in possession. We ruled Vardy out and had no confidence in him a few years back and look what happened! 

GIve him a chance in a 3 I say. 

Schmeichel

Was

Huth

Fuchs

Albrighton

King

Hammond

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Vardy

Kramaric

Schwarzer Moore Mahrez Lawrence Nuge Ulloa Okazaki

Morgan will be given a rest following winning(!) the gold cup. Fuchs can play that position, apparently.

Tbh, I think that centre midfield three should be able to cope with Sunderland at home.

Good pace going forward also with Jeff Albrighton and Vardy.

Archived