Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Panic?

Not too worried at the moment.  I'm just surprised that there hasn't been any movement as yet.  Ranieri hasn't exactly got them queuing up outside the door has he?  I thought he might attract bigger players more quickly than this.

it might not be ranieri that's not attractive

Panic? No. Starting to worry?  Yes.

Transfers at this club seem to take forever but I trust that the staff responsible for bringing in new players will be working overtime until the squad is sorted.  I expect to have at least 1 or 2 signed by the middle of next week.  If not, I'll probably be seriously worried.

No doubt things will be going on in the background but I am glad Ranieri is at least taking some time to assess the current squad and youth players he has inherited, this way if he does bring in a player it will be somebody with attributes that support they way he wants to play, I would be more concerned if Claudio had gone out and signed 3-4 without understanding the quality and characteristics of the players he has inherited, reckon we will see 2-3 come in over the next 7 days

If it gets to this time next week with no players in or at least bids then ill start to panic, lets hope we can make some things happen over the weekend and have them sign for early next week. Just don't want to seen us bent over backward when it comes to player prices because its getting late. 

I think our new walk out song should send a strong message to the opposition. How about don't fear the reaper by the blue oyster cult?

With the team being led out by new team captain Marcin wasilewski dressed in a black cloak carrying a large scythe with them big staring eyes that he does...

I'm not in panic mode yet - after all we can already put out a stronger side than the one that started against Everton last year.  We won't be bringing on Wood as a sub to get the equaliser either  :)

If you google Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now this forum is the first result

Ranieri needs to walkout to "This Charming Man" and hope we believe him.

I'm Shakespeare's Sister.

No panic here.

But until I see a couple of quality midfielders come in, I won't be holding my breath to see us 'moving up to the next level'.

Truth be told, I still think sacking NP will come back to bite us.

Archived