Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

If you want people to talk about Kramaric you probably shouldn't have described Gradel as a potential Champions League player...

To be fair, his former club St. Etienne are two points away from a CL qualifying spot and four points away from direct group stage qualification. :ph34r:

EDIT: So was the situation last season. That made him a "potential Champions League player". Once.

To be fair, his former club St. Etienne are two points away from a CL qualifying spot and four points away from direct group stage qualification. :ph34r:

his current club bournemouth are fighting relegation 

Kramaric hasn't done anything to suggest he's as good as half this forum make out. You can see there is talent there but when he's had his chances he hasn't taken them (West Ham, Hull)

He was class at Arsenal away granted, but for both Pearson and Ranieri to have him in their squads for 6 months a piece and both not select him says it all for me, it can't be a coincidence.

If you want people to talk about Kramaric you probably shouldn't have described Gradel as a potential Champions League player...

If I want people talking about Kramaric then I probably don't want to post on foxestalk at certain times with certain mods active...

so he's in the treatment room for a relegation threatened bournemouth. so he is about as much of a champions league player as me. 

Hence the use of the word "potential". Which in itself is not that much of a far-fetched statement.

But back to Andrej Kramaric. Curious to find out about his first game with Hoffenheim at the weekend, because I can see him getting a considerable amount of minutes on the pitch. TSG are desperate up front.

This is a good move for us. He will either score a load and come back and play for us next season, or he will drive his price up which I'm guessing has dropped to about 4-5 million since being with us - OR he shows little to no form, and we cut our losses and let him go in the summer, happy in the knowledge, we gave him an opportunity to prove his worth.

Kramaric hasn't done anything to suggest he's as good as half this forum make out. You can see there is talent there but when he's had his chances he hasn't taken them (West Ham, Hull)

He was class at Arsenal away granted, but for both Pearson and Ranieri to have him in their squads for 6 months a piece and both not select him says it all for me, it can't be a coincidence.

How is that fair?

Even if he didn't score, his link up, threat and all round play far exceeded what Ulloa is currently offering. You say he didn't take his chances, but he didn't get many. We've had many players who have had far more chances than he got.

The only logical explanation is there's something that's occurred off the field that we don't know about. 

He's  not gappy with CR

The attacker ended his EPL inactivity on Wednesday when he agreed to move on loan to German side Hoffenheim on loan for the rest of the campaign [as per The Guardian].

Speaking to Goal after confirming his move, the 24-year-old revealed his unhappiness in England, accused Ranieri of not giving him a good enough opportunity, and also hinted that he had no plans to return to the club.

“It’s hard to say that I’m mad at Leicester or hold anything against them,” Kramaric began, “but I felt unhappy.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/01/21/kramaric-transfer-ex-leicester-hitman-slams-ranieri/“Claudio Ranieri didn’t give me a proper chance, which I believe I deserved considering my behaviour on and off the pitch and also in training,” he continued. “But I was always pushed aside.”

Guess Dodoo will take the place of the striker that isn't even on the bench for us now, assuming he's not out on loan again.

I'd rather have Ulloa dropped out of the 18 and a new signing brought in. Dodoo isn't what we need when chasing champions league football, we need a statement player so to speak.

Will be interesting to see how he does in a similar standard of league to this one, in a struggling side. Could give him a real confidence boost ahead of coming back here. Or alternatively we just lose him for a fraction of what we paid lol

Having completed his move to Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim until the end of the season yesterday, record signing Andrej Kramaric has said he was unhappy at Leicester City and as far as he's concerned his 'English adventure' is now over.

Having joined us in January of last year for a reported record fee of £9million, the 24 year old Croatian leaves on loan having made only eleven starting appearances, with an additional nine from the bench. Those games have seen a return of four goals which isn't a bad record all considered.

With only five appearances so far this season, with the return of one goal, Ranieri made no secret of the fact that whilst he was a hugely talented player and he wanted to keep him, at this moment in time he wasn't overly in his plans as others were ahead of him.

That was a bone of contention with the international and Goal have him quoted as saying following his arrival in Germany.

'It is hard to say I am mad at Leicester or hold something against them, but I felt unhappy. Claudio Ranieri didn't give me a proper chance, which I believe I deserved with my behaviour on and off the pitch and also in training. But I was always pushed aside.'

Kramaric went on to say that he didn't overly plan on returning and he hoped the loan would be made permanent next summer.

'I took number 27. Why? A lot of numbers are already taken and this was the only normal number available. Number 40, as in Leicester?! I better not, it would make no sense - my English adventure is behind me now.'

Shame it didn't work out, and his goal to game record wasn't too bad given the time you've got to allow him to settle and on the one hand you have to wonder if he may have proved more fruitful at points compared to Leo Ulloa, but he continues to find the net himself and offer something different to Shinji Okazaki and Jamie Vardy, and equally given the form of the club you go with what works don't you.

Read more: http://www.leicester.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=431425#ixzz3xsCKWYPC

I dont get why footballers say all this to the media, especially considering we might still be paying part of his wage.

Honesty? integrity?

I would rather read about what somebody is actually feeling than the usual clichéd guff. A real shame he didn't get more of a chance, but an even bigger shame he didn't properly take advantage of the chances he got. He didn't play terribly but he also didn't play well enough to force his way past Shinji and Leo who both offer more than him in all round play.

Hope he  tears it up at Hoffenhiem and I get to see him play for Croatia in the Euros, but it looks like his time at Leicester is done.

Fairplay to him looks like he's going to put his future into his own hands! I hope he does well and scores more goals than ulloa this season! Just to prove a point!

you hope someone who doesn't play for us does better than someone who does, to prove a point?

bin.

Archived