Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

He will get 120k a week anywhere ! So really to keep him he needs to be signing a new deal like Vardy

I think he himself made it clear he wouldn't be looking to leave this past January transfer window but would re-evaluate things come this coming summer

He is going to offered mega deals !

If we want to keep him we will have to smash our wage structure

And I can't see that being done really

It's not that easy and it's not just about his wages it's the knock on

Kante will want 80-100k

Drinky 60-80k

Etc.........

It's a business not a co-operative

And ultimately if he wants to play for one of the traditional "bigger" teams then really little we can do to stop him

I think he will get offers of £150-175k per week Raheem Stirling is on 180k per week !

We can't compete and shouldn't ever try compete with that at present

100% correct !

Maybe but we would have to smash wage structures ! Really smash it

Don't see that happening (yet)

She is a local girl

But he has made it clear he will look at all options in summer

if we win the league he Should be given our support what ever he chooses

Inc bonuses it's not a huge leap on the cap taut was in place

By smashing it I'm saying 120-150k a week

And it may not be money it may come down to him thinking the bigger clubs offer him better opertunties

For the record I think he would be making a huge mistake going to a big club

He wouldn't get the support this club gives him when he is going through an inconsistent period , also he seems a confidence player and pressure is huge and competition is huge at the bigger outfits

I think for his career he should stay here another season !

I fear he might fall in a hole at the bigger teams

Imagine van Gaal playing him as a wing back !

He needs to stay to develop !

But his agent will have a huge say on what happens next

I hate to be so rude but you're spouting so much shite it's unreal.

You have no proof of anything regarding our wage structure, what we can afford, what we're willing to offer, what Mahrez wants, what other teams might offer, what will happen to him, nothing. You are just speculating on everything.

We're going to be in Europe at least, it's a distinct possibility we'll have champions league football and we might even be league champions. Two years ago he was playing in Ligue 1 playing for what is relatively speaking 'peanuts'.

You've not got a clue what's going on inside his head/inside the club and what will happen in summer. Stop suggesting otherwise.

From Sports Witness probably where TS got it.

Francesco Totti is one of the great names of European football who hasn't had his fair share of transfer rumours down the years. There's a pretty good reason for that: It was never thought he'd leave AS Roma, at least if he was able to carry on top level football.

Totti's recent fall-out with those in charge of the club has opened up the idea of an exit, and somehow Leicester City have been dragged into proceedings. 

Gazzetta dello Sport say that a rumour started yesterday that Claudio Ranieri would be interested in Totti, using his experience to help Leicester City in the Champions League next season.

Well, it's absolute nonsense.

The Italian newspaper say it was simply an innocent idea, not from any source related to the clubs or player. Gazzetta also say Totti's entourage have denied there's any truth whatsoever in the 39 year old possibly moving to Leicester.

An AS Roma exit would likely see the end of the player's career, or, if he really wants to continue, a move to MLS.

To be honest I do think we will want someone with Champions League, high end experience to help the squad along at times if we make it for next season.

I dont care what anyone says on here Cambiasso did not hold us back and his experience most likely played a huge influence on the squad making it out of danger last season. Someone who says and does the right things and makes sure everyone stays together and focused in challenging moments and also has the wits about them to fit into the squad dynamic and keep things positive looking forward when times are less rough.

I know weve taken to this season like a fox to a chicken pen and we come up against Champions League teams every month or so and do well but the Champo League itself is a different beast.

From Sports Witness probably where TS got it.

Francesco Totti is one of the great names of European football who hasn't had his fair share of transfer rumours down the years. There's a pretty good reason for that: It was never thought he'd leave AS Roma, at least if he was able to carry on top level football.

Totti's recent fall-out with those in charge of the club has opened up the idea of an exit, and somehow Leicester City have been dragged into proceedings.

Gazzetta dello Sport say that a rumour started yesterday that Claudio Ranieri would be interested in Totti, using his experience to help Leicester City in the Champions League next season.

Well, it's absolute nonsense.

The Italian newspaper say it was simply an innocent idea, not from any source related to the clubs or player. Gazzetta also say Totti's entourage have denied there's any truth whatsoever in the 39 year old possibly moving to Leicester.

An AS Roma exit would likely see the end of the player's career, or, if he really wants to continue, a move to MLS.

Totti has complained about the lack of playing time. He says he still wants to play. He has already said he's open to other teams (most likely not in Italy since his love has been always AS Roma (he's been playing there since he was 16). Why not Leicester? He loves aggressive ball, he loves high fast action. Perfect for the premier league. He still has two good years on him. The negative is that Ranieri and him didn't see eye to eye. Ranieri took him off during a game which was booed by the fans (he was right thought they won it with his changes). But who knows, both Roma fans since childhood, both know each other...and he's a cracking good player (maybe a little dirty though).

Thing about Totti is though, hes never played in a league or even a team outside of Italy. Add to that hes 39 and would attract suitors from China, America, Australia and so on. Hes like the Italian version of Beckham, the only link we have is Claudios history with Roma

Archived