Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

An Open Letter to Steve Walsh

Dear Steve, Walshie, The Walshanator,

On hearing the news you are possibly considering a move to Everton and remembering the huge success of the open letter to Jamie Vardy, I felt compelled to write an open letter to you.

i considered a closed letter sent to the training ground for you to read in you own leisure but then I realised the rest of Foxes Talk and community as a whole needed to also see why you should stay a fox. 

I know when your on FT you mainly stick to the transfer thread, and I did consider leaving this in the players we should sign thread, as I know your check that hourly in order to unearth future Filbery Way heroes. Again though I don't think I would have reviewed enough attention there and couldn't fully claim the credit when I do persuade you to stay.

Anyway the point of this do you remember the summer of 1986 you were playing under Bryan Hamilton at lowly Wigan Ath. When Bryan moved here, he took a chance on you, despite you being sent off almost every game, we loved you, you were here, there and every where much like the pieces of David Geddies jaw (younger fans please google). We celebrated with you as you enjoyed success after success trips to Wembley, promotions, cup finals, silencing the Rams and becoming the all time record holder for red cards in Football League history.

Skip forward a few years and your older, a little heavier, a little less hair and a good few inches shorter, yes times have been hard.

However, you still manage to look like your old self when you do a bit of punditry for Sky Sports.( the wonders of modern technology hey).

Over the years you have started to repay the faith we had in you, giving lower players such as Mahrez, Vardy and that French bloke who used to play in midfielder for us, can't think of his name now, a chance to play for as fans tell you 'by far the greatest team the world has ever seen'.

We the undersigned believe Everton may force you to go and sign already established players instead of watching players in the lower depths of world football such as Fleetwood, Caen and Birmingham City.

One more thing to consider is you Rugby refereeing career? Would Everon be willing to give you time off each week to go and travel the world and referee big games and scout at the same time?

So Steve, we the Leicester supporters appreciate all you do and have done for the club in the past, it's sometime hard to split what was more important to the club your onfield contribution or off field, it's almost like you are to completely different people sometimes.

But Stevie on behalf of all at Leiceater City, well not actually all, I haven't asked everyone but those I have asked, wait let's be honest and form a mutually respectful relationship I haven't asked anyone else, on behalf of myself please stay a blue forever.

ans not that Everton Blue, please stay a Fox.

Yours Aus Fox

Ps could you sign my Wembley photo from 1994?

58 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Dear Steve, Walshie, The Walshanator,

On hearing the news you are possibly considering a move to Everton and remembering the huge success of the open letter to Jamie Vardy, I felt compelled to write an open letter to you.

i considered a closed letter sent to the training ground for you to read in you own leisure but then I realised the rest of Foxes Talk and community as a whole needed to also see why you should stay a fox. 

I know when your on FT you mainly stick to the transfer thread, and I did consider leaving this in the players we should sign thread, as I know your check that hourly in order to unearth future Filbery Way heroes. Again though I don't think I would have reviewed enough attention there and couldn't fully claim the credit when I do persuade you to stay.

Anyway the point of this do you remember the summer of 1986 you were playing under Bryan Hamilton at lowly Wigan Ath. When Bryan moved here, he took a chance on you, despite you being sent off almost every game, we loved you, you were here, there and every where much like the pieces of David Geddies jaw (younger fans please google). We celebrated with you as you enjoyed success after success trips to Wembley, promotions, cup finals, silencing the Rams and becoming the all time record holder for red cards in Football League history.

Skip forward a few years and your older, a little heavier, a little less hair and a good few inches shorter, yes times have been hard.

However, you still manage to look like your old self when you do a bit of punditry for Sky Sports.( the wonders of modern technology hey).

Over the years you have started to repay the faith we had in you, giving lower players such as Mahrez, Vardy and that French bloke who used to play in midfielder for us, can't think of his name now, a chance to play for as fans tell you 'by far the greatest team the world has ever seen'.

We the undersigned believe Everton may force you to go and sign already established players instead of watching players in the lower depths of world football such as Fleetwood, Caen and Birmingham City.

One more thing to consider is you Rugby refereeing career? Would Everon be willing to give you time off each week to go and travel the world and referee big games and scout at the same time?

So Steve, we the Leicester supporters appreciate all you do and have done for the club in the past, it's sometime hard to split what was more important to the club your onfield contribution or off field, it's almost like you are to completely different people sometimes.

But Stevie on behalf of all at Leiceater City, well not actually all, I haven't asked everyone but those I have asked, wait let's be honest and form a mutually respectful relationship I haven't asked anyone else, on behalf of myself please stay a blue forever.

ans not that Everton Blue, please stay a Fox.

Yours Aus Fox

Ps could you sign my Wembley photo from 1994?

Class post!

Right, you know what eff em if they don't want to be here, I've been through every emotion in the last few days, losing my Brother to cancer has put things into perspective, I was there on a wet Tuesday in Doncaster and if we get to that place again, I and a lot of you will be there again! We are the club, the players are the team, and they are lucky to have the atmosphere WE provide. Nobody can take away last year from us. We are their Champions, We are their Champions! We are the special ones LTID!

**** him...if he doesn't want to be here he can bugger off. Same goes for other squad members. Getting fed up with it now. We've just won the league it doesn't get better than this.

Just signed a contract 6 Fu*king weeks ago. Jesus, 6 fu*king weeks. I'm absolutely fed up with this bullsh*t. We built something the sporting world said was it's greatest achievement - clearly this means fu*k all to these people. I've had enough.

I'm going for a poo.

Come on - players & officials come & go..

LET THEM ALL LEAVE -IF THEY HAVE OTHER DESIRES

>> Just signed a contract 6 Fu*king weeks ago

shows u some people only have $$$$$ in their mind.. at least the other club will now hv to cough up a bit more

ok so he found us some players that turned into absolute gems and for a steal no less but his role is being bigged up by people too much,he has only done what any credible scout worth his salt has done over the years the only difference is he did it for us when we really needed some super players and he got them,there are other scouts out there who do the exact same job ,scouting systems operate all over the world for many different teams

8 hours ago, erlee said:

Come on - players & officials come & go..

LET THEM ALL LEAVE -IF THEY HAVE OTHER DESIRES

>> Just signed a contract 6 Fu*king weeks ago

shows u some people only have $$$$$ in their mind.. at least the other club will now hv to cough up a bit more

Don't defend the indefensible.

9 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

You don't think I also realise that our Steve Walsh is not rugby referee Steve Walsh, I apologies if you can't tell the difference between a serious letter and a little bit of humour.

Were the numerous spelling mistakes also part of the humour?

:P

3 minutes ago, easilee said:

Jeez! He's agreed in principle. Looks like he's off to Everton.

Has Claudio royally pissed some people off at LCFC or what?

Or maybe it's just £££ or the aspect of a new challenge that's tempting him? Reasons can be numerous, you know.

Archived