Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Mahrez Signs New Deal - OFFICIAL

47 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Let's put it to the test then.

Many people have been complaining about Kasper's alleged 100k per week. So and so shouldn't get this, he shouldn't get that etc..it's not good for morale, it'll make the others want more... all comments I've read, or similar, over the last week or so.....

SO how much are we paying Mahrez per week and how much should we be paying him? What's acceptable and what isn't?

Discuss....

100k a week sounds good for poty. Difference is we would struggle to replace mahrez when he is at the top of his game, whereas Schmeichel is replaceable. 

Brilliant news! There are (were?) some that were bashing him, but this is a guy that got 17 goals and 11 assists last season, with pivotal performances in some of the most high pressure games the club has ever been involved with! The reigning PFA player of the year!!!

Yes he is the type of player that can be quiet for large periods, but he is also the X-Factor of the team that can create something out of nothing! Quite simply the most technically gifted player I have seen play for Leicester and it's fantastic news to know he will be with us for this season at least!

3 hours ago, DB11 said:

Excellent news

Wait for all the Algerians to have a melt down on Facebook lol

I'm greatful for the immensely irritating Algerians on our Facebook page. They were the main reason I joined this forum. You used to be able to have real conversations on the official club Facebook page (OK they were usually arguments with a clueless moaning tw*t called Ivan smith) but because it became impossible I came over here!

Guest bss9401

Best news!! Cue Wenger announcing that he has decided against investing in new players; how he trusts this team; they are going to win the Champions League within the next 75 years, blah blah......

Archived