Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

It was amazing!!!...There will be alot of sore heads in the morning...my shoulders will be sore from having my daughter on them most of the gig.

Zane Lowe was really good too...i think that Aussie group(if it WAS them!) were pretty bloody fine!!!

Kasabians finale was emotional...glad we took our daughter she will remember that for a while!!!!

vicky park...les tah!!"

Was it unusually loud?

Obviously we don't have gigs that big round these parts very often, but when I was walking home through Western Park during the last couple of songs you couldn't just hear it in the distance but you could hear it pretty clearly - like someone had a party with a massive sound system in a back garden across the road - you'd never have believed it was 2 miles away

I saw a guy get his nob out and piss into a Pint glass in the queue.

It was a council estate party.. ****ing bellends.

Pervert.

That was incredible. Only problem was the wankers who think mosh pits are the preliminary to a scrap. You bump into each other and enjoy the music, that's what happens.

Absolute buzz walking down London Road on the way back, everyone singing LSF.

What a night just woke up after our 2h 45m drive home.

But sadly all we are talkink about are the dickheads that ruined the night.

The tosser that threw up down my back and other people too.

The slapper who had her BF's hand up her till  the stewards warned him (kids around hope your both so proud)

To the moron in the blue checked shirt your a hard man knocking someone out thats drunk then piling in.

If botherd he ended up at the hospital.

Oh the bad news for you a young girl has it all on vid even me and my Mrs pulling you off him and the others helping him after.

Oh she even got your gobby evil Mrs on it too And both of you could not run quick enough.

Then the numerous scuffles and punch ups around us.

Not going to call any of you fans

What was it for all you morons oh look a concert is on lets get shit faced and ruin it for everyone.

I can take the piss tossing thats happened for years.

But a lot of people that attended last night should be holding your heads in shame.

Oh yes KASABIAN where great not a lot to be said about the support as not to our liking.

We did not hate it but would have liked something a little more rocky and not a clubbing DJ.

Never seen Kasabian before it was a first for all 3 of us would love to see them again but Never on Vicky park.

• Like 1