Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Ipswich fans

Yeah, got a few mates who support Ipswich and they're sound. It was obviously fantastic to put six past them though.

They brought quite a decent number with them too considering the distance, their form, the price etc.

They were great, very loyal supporters to there team. On the way home on the train I talked to a couple of them who lived in brum, basically they said they know there are going down even with the appointment of McCarthy, apparently a little too late appointment for them.

They remind me of Doncaster Rovers last season when they kept singing "we're going to notts county"

They were the same when we beat them 4-2 seeing as that one seemed to be over by HT as well. We did the same at Portsmouth and you've got to ask - why not? Disgrace of a performance but why resign yourself to a shit day just because of the result?

Always liked Ipswich and their supporters, a friendly and down-to-earth bunch. Same goes for Norwich, must be an East Anglian thing. You sometimes forget that football supporters of other teams can be normal human beings when we are playing teams from chav scumholes such as Burnley, Blackpool, Hull and Millwall every other week

Always liked Ipswich and their supporters, a friendly and down-to-earth bunch. Same goes for Norwich, must be an East Anglian thing. You sometimes forget that football supporters of other teams can be normal human beings when we are playing teams from chav scumholes such as Burnley, Blackpool, Hull and Millwall every other week

:yesyes: We're all lovely. :D

Never really been a fan of ipswich but have to say i feel sorry for those fans. Even when we have been shocking i really can't remember us being that bad.

All over the shop at the back. Never even in the game and thats the 2nd 6 and 1, 5 already this season. Its gonna be a long season. They maybe down by feb at that rate.

No,no,no,I'm surrounded by these cvnts.if you had to put up with the shit they gave me when they had one better year than us in the MON years acting the big bollocks,even last week a load of them at a customers of mine were yet again saying they were still better than us,take better numbers away etc etc we are lucky,they talk shit.One of my best mates (ipswich fan)did phone me last night to say they are crap.i fooking hate them.Hope they go down.For me it's like your Forest/Derby/Cov.

990 of them made the trip. Not a bad effort considering how shite they are.

And those who are regulars will have seen a 6-0 defeat at Blackpool and a 5-0 thumping at Crystal Palace to add to yesterday's game.

I can see their numbers dropping heavily by May should this continue so often.

Archived