Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Rivals signings

we sign who we want, from udinese we sign who we want.   -   as well as NF, Reading whoever we choose!!

we buy them cheap, sell them dear - a bit like Leicester but they do it the other way round!!

:unsure: 

we buy them cheap, sell them dear - a bit like Leicester but they do it the other way round!!

You back again weekend millionaire? Not going on holiday this year? Too much paperwork and the wife to please? lol

You back again weekend millionaire? Not going on holiday this year? Too much paperwork and the wife to please? lol

Hi Stevie boy,

5th hol this year - Lanzarote next Thursday, 5 star obviously. Just had weekend in Lincolnshire too many chavs for my liking. loving all the new Watford signings, roll on August.

Hi Stevie boy,

5th hol this year - Lanzarote next Thursday, 5 star obviously. Just had weekend in Lincolnshire too many chavs for my liking. loving all the new Watford signings, roll on August.

Very good, enjoy you old git lol

Very good, enjoy you old git lol

now now Stevie boy, just 'cause you can only afford a day trip to Margate!!

mind you, i loved Dreamland in the late 50's - I think it has gone downhill a bit since then. I'd bring you a stick of rock back from Lanzarote but not sure they sell it.

now now Stevie boy, just 'cause you can only afford a day trip to Margate!!

mind you, i loved Dreamland in the late 50's - I think it has gone downhill a bit since then. I'd bring you a stick of rock back from Lanzarote but not sure they sell it.

I've never been to Margate actually, maybe I should when I get back from Italy. Not much mention of Udinese here mind, thought they were decent?

Hi Stevie boy,

Must be deja vu! Anyone else remember the Bristol City fan in the Maynard thread who called us all 'me babbers' and boasted about his Ferrari? Sounds like he shagged his sister and the kid moved to Watford.

Must be deja vu! Anyone else remember the Bristol City fan in the Maynard thread who called us all 'me babbers' and boasted about his Ferrari? Sounds like he shagged his sister and the kid moved to Watford.

not only chavs in Lincolnshire then!

Hi Stevie boy,

lewis mcgugan lol

Superhorns no ones impressed. Stop trying to show off on the internet you clearly have no friends, no life and no wife. 

Hey Ginge,

I've certainly got a wife, she's been nagging me all day!! 

I've also got a friend - Stevie boy.

He might not be very bright, lives in a not so nice part of Folkestone and he probably supports the wrong football team but he keeps writing to me.

Hey Ginge,

He might not be very bright, lives in a not so nice part of Folkestone and he probably supports the wrong football team but he keeps writing to me.

You're really boring. Like REALLY, REALLY boring. Did you know that?

Hey Ginge,

So he's a pen friend he don't really know you but feels sorry for you cos you support watford.

And you say he may not be very bright lol lol lol

Archived