Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Embarrassing chants tonight

Hearing from mates at the match there are chants of "Where were you when we were shit?" "We're here every week" "Just like a library" etc going down tonight.

Utter embarrassment if true. If you superfan pricks are such good fans why not sing songs in support of your team for the whole match, every match, instead of slagging your fellow Leicester supporters off?

Every game I go to I sing my heart out for 90 minutes in support of my team. Why the need for people to do shite like this? We're going to the top flight for the first time in a decade and all you can do is this the game after it's confirmed?! Absolutely ridiculous.

the fact that as soon as things on the pitch go well the fans search for something else to moan about is pretty painful! some people just can't be happy. the number of god awful games we've all had to endure over the last decade... i used to drive 600 round miles to games between 07 and 11, even if it wasn't every game!

Shameful. That's the only word I can think of. 

Elitist, too? Since when do you start turning on your own fans just cos they come up to watch the same team as you and give the same support to Leicester? Disgraceful.

And no I won't take the excuse of it being 'banter'. 

Get over it jesus christ bet your a bundle of joy to be around, not as if its directed at individuals

No, but it hardly adds anything to the atmosphere either does it? Just makes those doing it come across as right planks.

I left early, I guess that means I'm a plastic.

Leaving when your team is 4-0 down isn't crime of the century, you can't begrudge fans for leaving at that score line.

The club, shows the level of intelligence some of our supporters have.

Really? Sometimes the word embarrassing is flung arond to much, it's a few people singing a song or two, is that really embarrassing for the club? Does anyone really care? Have we become that soft?

I was in K1 tonight. The chants of 'where were you when we were shit' came when a load of people stood up and left as the fourth goal went in. Didn't hear the other two or even at any point or even that one before then.

I for one were pleased the hardcore fans jeered the plastic fans they were the ones that embarrassed the club by walking out after 80 mins I happily sang is there a fire drill at them. We have just won promotion for Christ sake what's it going to be like if we struggle next season. They are the kind of fans we don't need at the stadium

Who cares really. Don't be so easily offended or embarrassed.

It makes the club and our fans look like 16 year old bellends. Nobody's getting offended it's just pathetic and immature.

I left early, I guess that means I'm a plastic.

Leaving when your team is 4-0 down isn't crime of the century, you can't begrudge fans for leaving at that score line.

Well that was the problem. The 4th goal went in and there was a mass exodus, which cued the chants about the loyal supporters. Yes people had places to be etc, but thousands poured for the exits, giving up on a team that had just got promoted and suffering quite an obvious promotion hangover.

I don't condone the chants but it was pretty shameful to see so many people leave with 10 minutes still to go.

Well that was the problem. The 4th goal went in and there was a mass exodus, which cued the chants about the loyal supporters. Yes people had places to be etc, but thousands poured for the exits, giving up on a team that had just got promoted and suffering quite an obvious promotion hangover.

I don't condone the chants but it was pretty shameful to see so many people leave with 10 minutes still to go.

bang on

Plastic fans didn't turn up to Boro at home, losing at home 4-0 is unacceptable and leaving early is totally justified.

The L1 Ultras are loyal supporters though so they can say what they want.

Archived