Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Hamza Choudhury - Barcelona / Real Madrid?

Alrite fellas,

I read foxestalk threads everyday, but since Hamza Choudhury is being mentioned, I thought I have to make an account to blow the trumpet of this absolute gem!

Hamza's my little cousin, and ever since he joined Leicester city all them years ago we knew he'd be a worldie one day!

He's a local lad (born and raised in Leicester),an absolute unit and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Not only is he a destroyer he's gifted with fantastic technical ability and will no doubt shine in the near future.

We at Leicester have a serious talent here!

Hamza Choudhury, he's one of out own!

cheers fella.. get him on wiki...

No worries, I've wanted to post on here for ages about this kid, but thought I'd leave it for a while, and this is my chance!

I'm just the proudest cousin ever at the minute, he literally rang me buzzing when he read the article earlier! 

He's seriously being highly touted and a lot of top teams are after him.

It's kind of worrying because he is just 16 years old and a really shy lad, a lot of pressure on his shoulders, but no doubt he'l thrive on it!

I'l try nick a few of his match highlights of his twitter and post them on here. 

No worries, I've wanted to post on here for ages about this kid, but thought I'd leave it for a while, and this is my chance!

I'm just the proudest cousin ever at the minute, he literally rang me buzzing when he read the article earlier! 

It's kind of worrying because he is just 16 years old and a really shy lad, a lot of pressure on his shoulders, but no doubt he'l thrive on it!

I'l try nick a few of his match highlights of his twitter and post them on here.

any idea why he hasn't signed up with us yet? Who is dragging their feet or doesn't it work like that at 16?

I see no reason why he wouldn't sign for us, Going to Barca at 16 is a big risky move IMO and what can Chelsea offer him that we cant. He is a Leicester Lad so Staying close to home makes most sense.

But to be honest i dont get how the youth system works, can we just go to any club in the world and poach one of there up and coming stars? because that is what seems to be going on here

I see no reason why he wouldn't sign for us, Going to Barca at 16 is a big risky move IMO and what can Chelsea offer him that we cant. He is a Leicester Lad so Staying close to home makes most sense.

But to be honest i dont get how the youth system works, can we just go to any club in the world and poach one of there up and coming stars? because that is what seems to be going on here

Should've got Messi when he had the chance

Be careful of the choices you make when the stars are shining in your face.

Anyone remember the hot-shots Tom Taiwo and Michael Woods? Leeds Utd youngsters who were poached by Chelsea when they were a similar age to Hamza. They now play for Falkirk and Hartlepool, in no small doubt because they got no chance to progress themselves as a player at Chelsea.

Remember John Bostock, top talent poached by Spurs from Palace? Now plays for Leuven in the second tier of Belgian football. 

Now Hamza may turn out to be a worldy who is 10x better than these three combined, and of course he might move to Real Madrid and become the next starlet playing there for two decades. I hope his love for the club and the way we've treated him get us his signature if any of the rumours are true, we'll both reap the rewards and Hamza will come out the other end with a far more successful career.

Well Heskey came through the ranks and played for England at every level i don't remember anyone trying to poach him as a youngster? but i think i read in fergies Autobiography that he had been trying to get Rooney and Ronaldo since they were kids

Hope the lad is a Leicester supporter should make his decision a easy one

So if he's a shy lad and leicester born and bred surely his future lies here?

Premier league, great set up both youth and first team, and a manager who will give the youth a chance if they are good enough!

Have a word in his ear!

Flair, have you bought shares in some sort of Layton Nduwku third party ownership?

Tiny bit obsessed.

Hahahahaaa just starting the bandwagon early so that I can be Thracianesque if he makes it. Ben Chilwell the young left back whose doing well is another who will be on Vardy's guest list soon.

Hahahahaaa just starting the bandwagon early so that I can be Thracianesque if he makes it. Ben Chilwell the young left back whose doing well is another who will be on Vardy's guest list soon.

Where is the old sea dog? I miss his posts about Louis Dodds and Alan Sheehan! 

Archived