weller54 Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 Think we'll have no Vardy, Nugent, Schlupp or Cambiasso... So I'm going for a 1-3 defeat!
TJB-fox Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 0-3, theyll want to win it showing all their dominance and style should they beat Arsenal 0-3, theyll want to win it showing all their dominance and style should they beat Arsenal
RedSoxUK Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 With Chelsea playing their game of boreball vs United and probably the same vs Arsenal - maybe they'll forget how to attack against a team with little possession. A boring game of football with loads of Leicester energy and last ditch defending ending 1 - 1, a vital point proven.
bovril Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 Resting players could backfire. But I'll go with 1-1, a last minute Huth header.
Guest Bilo Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 2-1 Chelsea, Costa and Fabregas for them with King getting a late consolation for us.
john ridley Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 3-0 Chelsea, hopefully last defeat of the season .
Nick Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 I have this funny feeling they'll get beaten by Arsenal and possibly by us too!
EnglishOxide Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 If Nuge and Schluup are fit then 2-0 to us. Early goal from King. Late goal on the counter attack from Kramaric. I think we are capable of pulling off a shock, but only with a fully fit squad and no resting players.
Adster Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 Chelsea will override us with their quality. We've been winning recently but I can't see us winning this one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.