Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Steven

Leicester City v Southampton Post Match Thread 2 - 0

Recommended Posts

Posted

Get the fvck in there you beauties. Who thought this could be possible! We are awesome! Great support again.

Posted

So if Hull lose against Spurs and we draw against Sunderland we're safe?

How the fook did this happen?!

Posted

Astonishing run. It just beggars belief the run we are on. It is probable that one more point and we are safe. Astonishing.

Posted

Genuinely had tears in my eyes at full time. I feel like it's done now and we are definitely staying up. So so proud!

Posted

A great defensive display, brought together by an outstanding Huth and 2 moments of pure class for the goals.

 

What a great result.  :scarf:

Posted

Thank you Jesus!

 

I was furious when Sunderland won but Burnley have done us a proper solid today.

 

Of course we can still be caught but survival feels REALLY close right now.

 

Well done today Leicester, I was too scared to listen to the game but you have taken another step towards THE greatest escape in Premier League history.

Posted

So pleased.  We made Southampton look the worst they have been all season.  37 points now, at one time I thought that would be enough and it still might, but one more win should nail it now.  Only downside is the injuries.

Posted

I'm stunned. This run is just incredible.

Not our best attacking performance today but we barely looked like conceding.

I'm not counting on Hull's remaining games playing out as they should based on the table, but we could be safe already, and one more win will surely do it.

Posted

Fantastic from the boys again today! What a difference a strong defensive acquisition at the back and taking our chances has made! Solid throughout the team today and two well taken strikes from Mahrez. Excellent stuff! Huth, Vardy, Albrighton, Mahrez, Cambiasso and Schlupp all exceptional. The only downside was James' injury, let's hope that's not too serious.

 

A point at Sunderland, providing Hull lose at Spurs is enough! A win at Sunderland would be dreamland! Foxes Never Quit!

Guest Bilo
Posted

I'm stunned. This run is just incredible.

Not our best attacking performance today but we barely looked like conceding.

I'm not counting on Hull's remaining games playing out as they should based on the table, but we could be safe already, and one more win will surely do it.

 

I think so too.

 

Match their result next week and we have only to avoid defeat against QPR on the final day to guarantee safety.

Fantastic from the boys again today! What a difference a strong defensive acquisition at the back and taking our chances has made! Solid throughout the team today and two well taken strikes from Mahrez. Excellent stuff! Huth, Vardy, Albrighton, Mahrez, Cambiasso and Schlupp all exceptional. The only downside was James' injury, let's hope that's not too serious.

 

A point at Sunderland, providing Hull lose at Spurs is enough! A win at Sunderland would be dreamland! Foxes Never Quit!

 

Pretty much guarantees safety if we win.

Posted

I wonder where we be if the league started on New years day?

 

Also, when was the last time we conceded?

Posted

Get in.

 

That's it for me, don't think Hull will get 37 points.

 

We are staying up

 

How long have you been supporting Leicester, Brooksy?! Never take things for granted. We're specialists in making life difficult. Win next week and we are up, potentially draw next week and the same applies though  :scarf:

Posted

Get in.

 

That's it for me, don't think Hull will get 37 points.

 

We are staying up

 

They might not but I don't want to be going into the QPR match needing not to lose. Squeeky bum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...