Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Jamie Vardy included in Englands squad for upcoming friendlies

So, so far this season:

We signed the most decorated and skilled former Argentinian international Esteban Cambiasso.

Put together the best Premier a League relegation escape ever.

Had our rags to riches striker Jamie Vardy who was playing Non-League three years ago called up to the England squad.

What. A. Season. :)

Amazing when you think about it. Especially when, at the end of March, we were on course for one of our worst ever points totals. Football, ey.

Really pleased for him. Well done Jamie.

Couldn't give a f*** for what plastic Man Utd fans think of him.

Couldnt agree more. I dont consider Manchester United 'fans' as knowledable about anything other than manchester united....and even then alot are clueless.

Congratulations Jamie Vardy! Over the moon for him!

It's disapointing to see the reaction from other clubs and fans to the news. The guy has throughly earnt the call-up and I can't think of any other English player who puts in as much as effort as he does on a consistent basis. Sure, he's not going to be a first choice England player, but having a player with electric pace that cause opponents to make mistakes through his work rate is a great option to have. England typically go out of every competition in a damp squib, and Vardy is someone who can inject some real attacking intent!

I assume they are just joking???

Usually the selection criteria is whether or not you are in a top 5 team, forget if you actually play regularly, or do anything...

Most of those comments are from last autumn.

Wonder whether they'll have changed their opinion in the meantime... :D

Archived