Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Jamie Vardy included in Englands squad for upcoming friendlies

Who'd have known when he conceded that late penalty he'd be called up to England 2 years later.

Who was that against by the way? Can't find it anywhere. Google's algorithm prefers to show me all the United related stories than anything else.  

It was 'the snow game' against Boro early 2013 where only like 8000 fans made it. Vardy came on as a late sub, then in stoppage time when tracking back gave away the penalty which Kasper saved (think my knowledge is right!)

Just 'wow'. This season just keeps on giving. What the heck are we all going to do after Sunday?

Getting smashed, then celebrate.

Or celebrate, then getting smashed.

You choose. 

The Monday after's a public holiday anyway, isn't it?

It was 'the snow game' against Boro early 2013 where only like 8000 fans made it. Vardy came on as a late sub, then in stoppage time when tracking back gave away the penalty which Kasper saved (think my knowledge is right!)

Yup, Emnes penalty saved.

Who'd have known when he conceded that late penalty he'd be called up to England 2 years later.

Who was that against by the way? Can't find it anywhere. Google's algorithm prefers to show me all the United related stories than anything else.  

Who'd have thought at that point that people would be debating Vardy or Kane for the England squad. Sweet baby Jesus...

The most recent post is from February... ? :huh:

They've moved today's posts into a seperate thread for the England squad, originally they were in there.

This is great news for Jamie and LCFC.

Manchester United fans seem pleased as well

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/james-vardy-considered-for-england-call-up.397123/

Bitter c^nts

Why did you make me read that? I would imagine it's because only about 10% of them are English, but it's more than are from Manchester! Wankers! Anyway I'm pleased for the lad. He's the best thing to happen to the England team in a long time.

One moment of good fortune for Jamie Vardy in an England shirt and with his pace and shooting it could turn out to be a very shrewd piece of man management from the England manager.

ROY IS NO MUG!

In the age of SkySports News and stats obsession, you're bound to get twittermongs moaning because he's only got 4 goals, when they've obviously barely watched him, but they'll moan about people who get in because of the big clubs they play for. You can't win with these berks.

Like I said in the vardy for england thread, the position he plays suits the current england formation so I'm sure he's gonna get some minutes atleast. I'd like to see how rooney and vardy would work as a partnership as i really think that'd work. Vardy needs to take this chance with both hands as he'll never get this opportunity again.

"Jamie Vardy" is trending on Twitter - this is by far my favourite so far:

So much lunacy in less than 140 characters is somehow inspiring.

Anyway, thrilled for the lad. I remember a similar consternation/outrage when Heskey was called up agaisnt the Argies and he ended up winning MOTM. (that was 15 years ago!!!)

Archived