Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I actually agree with JT. Must be hard for a player like himself, who has won literally everything that he could win at club level, to receive sh*t from pundits like Savage, who in comparison have done nothing. Terry didn't say he was adverse to criticism, which is fair enough, none of the best players are, and he has been probably the best English CB over the past decade regardless of whether he's been playing for England or not. He's in his late 30s for Christ sake, his performances probably are going to decline as is human nature.

I think Savage is a complete w*nker whilst in the media spotlight. Will say anything to get a reaction, does my head in.

What someone has won doesn't mean they can't  comment on what they see.

Some of the best managers were terrible players, and some of the best players are terrible pundits and some of the best commentators and pundits have never even played football.

The fact Savage played for  mid table premier league clubs and below, and didn't win much doesn't make him a shit pundit and his opinion invalid, the fact he is a shit pundit makes him a shit pundit.

He does score against poor teams.

Anyway jimmeh what have you got to say about us getting 3 pts from the first of the three games you thought we'd get a total of one.

Are you a Forest fan in disguise?

You can only score against what is in front of you.

well if the goal was behind him it'd be a goal kick mate

Except he's not scoring against the goal, he's scoring against the team, who he's usually left for dead as he sprints on through for a 1 on 1...

You can only score against what is in front of you.

Well he hasn't has he? 

He's not scored against most decent teams "in front of" him. 

Stoke v Chelsea, will it be laundry-gate take 2. "In with the pants, he snuck in with the pants, cheating Mourinho, wheeled in with the pants". Or Referee asks "Hey Mourinho, why are you in a laundry basket?" Mourinho-"Sorry ref, I'm looking for a clean sheet".

Bournemouth getting an absolute arse licking on BT sport this morning.

Redknapp: 'They're the best side to come out the championship in the last 10 years'

What a joker. Leicester, Newcastle, Swansea, West Ham, Stoke and Southampton have all been promoted in the last 10 years! lol

What a joker. Leicester, Newcastle, Swansea, West Ham, Stoke and Southampton have all been promoted in the last 10 years! lol

To be fair to Harry this time, I think he meant best for sentimental reasons, not for footballing ability/quality of players.

Archived