Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

West Ham have lost a main striker, Enner Valencia. probably for most of the season - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33728699

Major injury, reported first as just knee but now ankle too

He was absolute dog muck once Sakho got injured, bought off the back of a steady World Cup and has failed quite impressively.

He was absolute dog muck once Sakho got injured, bought off the back of a steady World Cup and has failed quite impressively.

ahhh fair enough, I thought he was the one who scored all them headers but now youve jogged my mind Sakho was the main guy.

Still probably puts them back in the market for a striker. Austin is still odds on for Newcastle, surprised Villa didnt go for him and then they've got Gestede in

Does this Mbemba genuinely not know which date he was born?

lol

Well He seems to think he was born in 1990 making him 25 but he is currently registered as a 20 year old so it seems he is somewhere between 20 and 27 according to 3 different registered dates, surely there must be somebody alive to confirm his date of birth

Surprised that Di Maria is set to join PSG.

Honestly thought Van Gaal would've given him a chance with Depay on the other wing; not sure, but I think Di Maria's wife said that Manchester was 'boring' (might have been another player's wife).

Archived