Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Is it too late to get Preki?......please not Hoddle!

People who I have spoke to inside football agree that Hoddle is a brilliant coach. Wouldn't be a bad shout. Too many managers disappear who were actually decent.

I have it on good authority that it's Ron Atkinson.

At last, I've been waiting all this time to be an itk!

I see him every morning when I walk my dog. I'll have a word tomorrow and ask if he's on his way for his interview!

Huddle has been out of the game too long...and for good reason.

He's not been "out of the game", yes he's not been a manager at a club but he's still been involved with coaching for a good number of years.

For me if Glenn Hoddle was given the job and his remit was strictly to coach and pick the team he would do well.

He's not been "out of the game", yes he's not been a manager at a club but he's still been involved with coaching for a good number of years.

For me if Glenn Hoddle was given the job and his remit was strictly to coach and pick the team he would do well.

I recon Wasyl would be a changed man after seeing Eileen.

It's a good point I think Glenn's down fall has always been managing side, tactically he is very good and his coaching has always been highly regarded.

I don't understand the hate for Laudrup? He's a good manager. He was being linked with Real Madrid when at Swansea. Won the league cup at Swansea and improved their team- he signed Bony for them! Ok he had a bad spell at the end but every manager has a bad spell at the bottom (we had a worse spell but the owners stuck with NP at the time) I was quite surprised when he was sacked at Swansea.

He also got them out of their Europa league group and were 12th when he was sacked. Europa league nearly always means the team struggles in prem the next season. Especially smaller clubs.

The more I see the names being bandied about, the more I think we just carry on with the good thing we've got going.

Make Shakespeare the manager, Phillips his assistant and Esteban signed up and contributing his expertise. Walsh remaining in his job.

If we could then sign Kante, with the other summer signings I think we might make decent fist of it.

It would save a lot of angst and the danger of dismantling our recent success

He also got them out of their Europa league group and were 12th when he was sacked. Europa league nearly always means the team struggles in prem the next season. Especially smaller clubs.

The guy just gave up! My father in law is a swans season ticket holder and he reckoned he was trying to get sacked.

If you look at his record, he's never been anywhere longer than a couple of years. Seems like he gets bored and fooks off!

The more I see the names being bandied about, the more I think we just carry on with the good thing we've got going.

Make Shakespeare the manager, Phillips his assistant and Esteban signed up and contributing his expertise. Walsh remaining in his job.

If we could then sign Kante, with the other summer signings I think we might make decent fist of it.

It would save a lot of angst and the danger of dismantling our recent success

Agreed- give Shaky a chance! Keep the players happy also. If it Doesnt work after 20 games get big Sam in

Archived