Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Agreed- give Shaky a chance! Keep the players happy also. If it Doesnt work after 20 games get big Sam in

Yep, there are so many instances of assistant's becoming successful premier league managers like Terry Connor, Les Reed and Sammy Lee.

Yep, there are so many instances of assistant's becoming successful premier league managers like Terry Connor, Les Reed and Sammy Lee.

I've also always been against the assistant thing but the above examples are when the team was doing badly. We were doing quite well so would make sense to promote from within - like many businesses and it also worked for Liverpool during their successful years. I actually think Shaky deserves a lot of credit also

The guy just gave up! My father in law is a swans season ticket holder and he reckoned he was trying to get sacked.

If you look at his record, he's never been anywhere longer than a couple of years. Seems like he gets bored and fooks off!

He also started insisting that a lot of the transfers go through his agent mate which basically p***ed off the Swansea owners.

I've also always been against the assistant thing but the above examples are when the team was doing badly. We were doing quite well so would make sense to promote from within - like many businesses and it also worked for Liverpool during their successful years. I actually think Shaky deserves a lot of credit also

Do we have any evidence that shakey was anything other than a sounding board for pearson??

He never struck me as being very 'involved', even during games when Nigel was in the stands. Often it was KP who came to the touchline to get the messages across

Do we have any evidence that shakey was anything other than a sounding board for pearson??

He never struck me as being very 'involved', even during games when Nigel was in the stands. Often it was KP who came to the touchline to get the messages across

That's because it was KP that was mic'ed up, Shakespeare would be the one on the touchline. I got the feeling Shakespeare was as involved during a match as any other assistant.

Is the delay in appointing a manager because prospective managers are wary of the owners business ethics, ie brand before football.

From what Albert said it's because we had a plan a that didn't work out, probably Hiddink, so now they've had to move on to other targets

From what Albert said it's because we had a plan a that didn't work out, probably Hiddink, so now they've had to move on to other targets

Qwerty said the same. It's worrying that we have missed out on our main targets.

One of my friends is tiling Di Matteo's bathroom. He confirmed he is looking for a managers position in the uk, preferably commutable from his house (45 minutes from Leicester) and in the premiership. Ticks all the boxes, managed in the premiership before, young and still has a lot to prove.

One of my friends is tiling Di Matteo's bathroom. He confirmed he is looking for a managers position in the uk, preferably commutable from his house (45 minutes from Leicester) and in the premiership. Ticks all the boxes, managed in the premiership before, young and still has a lot to prove.

Lives in Leamington Spa doesn't he?

Archived