Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Job

I'm currently an associate assistant Head in a secondary school.

Associate basically means I'm doing it for a year and if I don't cock it up then I might get to keep it.

Best parts of the job, working with teenagers - got to love the buggers. Massively rewarding when it's going well and pay is pretty decent compared to a lot of industries. For me, one of the best things is that no two days are ever the same. Teaching is many things but boring is not one of them.

Worst parts - people talk about teachers holidays and don't get me wrong, they are great but the job is absolutely exhausting, physically and mentally - I'm always fooked at the end of a term. Constant change isn't much fun and absolutely nowhere to hide if you're feeling down or you've got personal issues etc.

I'm currently an associate assistant Head in a secondary school.

Associate basically means I'm doing it for a year and if I don't cock it up then I might get to keep it.

Best parts of the job, working with teenagers - got to love the buggers. Massively rewarding when it's going well and pay is pretty decent compared to a lot of industries. For me, one of the best things is that no two days are ever the same. Teaching is many things but boring is not one of them.

Worst parts - people talk about teachers holidays and don't get me wrong, they are great but the job is absolutely exhausting, physically and mentally - I'm always fooked at the end of a term. Constant change isn't much fun and absolutely nowhere to hide if you're feeling down or you've got personal issues etc.

Good lad Paddy...

:thumbup:

I'm a submariner in the RN. It's average decent money though .I'm either really busy and working non stop or dead .No middle ground! I'm usually based in Scotland so working away becomes a pain after a while .

Sports Trader (Professional Gambler). Bet on cricket day to day. Boxing/MMA add to the options at the weekends. 

Contemplating getting more educated in the mean time as I probably have a bit too much spare time. 

I'm a moderator on a reasonably well know football forum.

You get paid for that?

Edit - Accept I could be walking into a huge net here.

An operational UK Fire Fighter for 30 years, I was like a kid in a sweet shop every day I went to work and not too many folk can say that.

Well you are either on strike or asleep so it's no wonder you felt like that, not having to do anything

The definition of 'need' may be different for the people that buy them. They 'need' the works of art so that others cannot get their mitts on them meaning the art dealer can up the price for the one with the greatest 'need'

Of course that is only my humble and biased opinion which is likely to differ from anyone involved in the art dealing game buying and selling.

Archived