Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

i miss him already. 

gonna miss that funny gay thing he did with his left arm when taking a corner. always made me think he was a really big fan of that song "im a little teapot" 

"Tbh a lot of this love in of cambiasso is because of his name and how famous he is. If it was Dean hammond who played really well this season he would get no credit"

Stupid post really. It's not Dean Hammond though is it? If my uncle had a f4nny he'd be my aunt. World renowned player who has proven himself at world renowned clubs who happened to play really well at our club doesn't decide to stay at Leicester. Of course there will be an outcry of emotion. Hardly Matt Upson hanging up his boots is it.

My info was that he wasn't coming back and I stated that right at the start of the saga

I was told this well in advance of Pearson going so personally think that is a red herring

Next season mid table would be a great result, do you honestly think a bloke like EC would consider that to be the same thing to him when he has only got 1 or 2 seasons left in him ?

Not 100% sure why he didn't just jack at the end of last season other than perhaps he didn't have has many offers on the table he has now

Always difficult comparing players over different generations but don't think I've seen a better player in a LCFC shirt in my time technically speaking as his legs were obviously going a bit. Would have paid a lot of money to watch him in his prime.

Anyway onwards and upwards

We have bid on a number of players and I see this as testing the water. Pretty sure we will up the ante on one or two ...

All of the decent Leic sides throughout history have had a decent midfield general.

Cambiasso was obviously fantastic and has shown what the club needs.

Can't help thinking if he stayed it may have been an anticlimax.

His importance last season was greater than any individual.

Wish him well but if honest I don't really what him to shine at an English side.

That ball to Ulloa vs Chelsea was actually disgusting. I've never seen a player hit a pinpoint ball 50 yards like that, especially to open up the Chelsea defence.

The thing is he hit balls like that week in week out. Exceptional talent.

My info was that he wasn't coming back and I stated that right at the start of the saga

I was told this well in advance of Pearson going so personally think that is a red herring

Next season mid table would be a great result, do you honestly think a bloke like EC would consider that to be the same thing to him when he has only got 1 or 2 seasons left in him ?

Not 100% sure why he didn't just jack at the end of last season other than perhaps he didn't have has many offers on the table he has now

Always difficult comparing players over different generations but don't think I've seen a better player in a LCFC shirt in my time technically speaking as his legs were obviously going a bit. Would have paid a lot of money to watch him in his prime.

Anyway onwards and upwards

We have bid on a number of players and I see this as testing the water. Pretty sure we will up the ante on one or two ...

Fair play you did ...

What positions we looking at?

Archived