Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

I'd look to get rid ASAP.

He's trouble that one...

That's Costa not picking up a booking and scoring 20+ this season now then :D.

He's not been too hot this season has he, can't tell if he's more upset than usual as his default expression is mardy git.

Just glad he hasn't been greedy as such (such as not passing when he should've done) to achieve the record.

Also glad that his head isn't in the sand, and is playing for the team and not for himself.

Thank fuch I took that useless, overated turd out of my Dream Team.

i traded diego costa for him, he has scoredd 1 goal and averaged 2 points per game. my entire team is carrying him....just like real life

No idea! I never put him in and often regret it because even though he doesn't score, or do anything else, he has points. It's the weirdest thing.

Obviously The Sun are licking his arse and giving him 7's when in reality he's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

No idea! I never put him in and often regret it because even though he doesn't score, or do anything else, he has points. It's the weirdest thing.

thats why he keeps his place in my team

Obviously The Sun are licking his arse and giving him 7's when in reality he's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

i dont pay attention to my sun dream team, im playing dugout fc mainly, players get points for doing stuff, he does **** all

I know it nothing to do with England,

But just watched Jamie vardy:goal scoring machine on sky,and it gave me goose bumps when you see how far he's come in such a short space of time,Seing in the background at stocksbridge park steelers the city shirt with vardy in the background on the wall makes me really proud of what vardy and us as a club have achieved.

I can't stand the comments from other fans saying Vardy is a one season wonder. He has been scoring goals for years. Just because he wasn't in the PL means nothing. I bet some of the defenders in the lower leagues kicked him to pieces. He has consistently scored goals, he is not a one season wonder.

Archived