Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

Apparently Woy was was there tonight? :dunno:

If he was hope he took note of our chant when Wooney went off "He's just a shit Jamie Vardy".

Ok i'm gonna admit it, Kane's better than Wooney, and I've stuck up for Wooney in the past and hate Kane, but ultimately TRY BLOODY VARDY IN THE WIGHT BLOODY POSITION WOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CUNTING FUCKING willy puller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want him to play down the middle then

Apparently Woy was was there tonight? :dunno:

If he was hope he took note of our chant when Wooney went off "He's just a shit Jamie Vardy".

Ok i'm gonna admit it, Kane's better than Wooney, and I've stuck up for Wooney in the past and hate Kane, but ultimately TRY BLOODY VARDY IN THE WIGHT BLOODY POSITION WOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CUNTING FUCKING willy puller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want him on the right wing next time?

I really wish our fans wouldn't sing that cringeworthy "chat shit get banged" song.

When it was being sung in SK1 yesterday everyone around us said how embarrassing it was.

It is awful but no more cringeworthy than 'everywhere we go', particularly when we're playing at home ffs.

The guy is on fire, only 22 (ridiculous) and has been doing it consistantly in the league for 2 or 3 seasons. Of course he wouldn't swap him.

Would anyone swap Vardy for Lukaku?

Very tempting if  I'm honest, Lukaku is a very good player quite a bit younger at only 22, he has more to his game than Vardy too, but I've also seen him look out of sorts and completely ineffective. First game of last season springs to mind.

Being a complete neutral I would probably pick Lukaku over Vardy for any other side, but I'm not I'm a Leicester fan and Vardy epitomises the style and spirit with which we play the game so I wouldn't swap Vardy for anyone.

The guy is on fire, only 22 (ridiculous) and has been doing it consistantly in the league for 2 or 3 seasons. Of course he wouldn't swap him.

Only 22... Christ it seems like he's been around for years. The blokes an absolute monster, i can understand him not wanting to swap.

And it would be quite odd if he said he'd swap his current striker for another one.

Very true. If he was being 100% honest, he probably would swap for Vardy. He wouldn't say it in public, there's no upside and the deal isn't there anyway!

Very true. If he was being 100% honest, he probably would swap for Vardy. He wouldn't say it in public, there's no upside and the deal isn't there anyway!

lol I really don't think he would. You both make a good point though, he's never going to admit either way and upset a current player, unless he was a terrible manager.

Such a weird comment, is he just saying that because Vardy has been crowned? 

I think he was asked about Vardy and if he would want him at Everton, something like that. The press make their own stories out of the the words they hear.

It is awful but no more cringeworthy than 'everywhere we go', particularly when we're playing at home ffs.

Yes!!! I am glad it isn't just me. Every time I hear it, when playing at home, I assume it is the away fans, and I get annoyed they are so loud. They i realise it is our fans, and I get annoyed they are singing it.

Archived