Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

Woy can't have Vardy going to Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, or United to steal places from Welbeck, Sturridge, Sterling, Rooney, or Kane.

That's true, their benches/injury tables are pretty cluttered with his boys.

It's so disappointing to know that whatever Rooney does this season he is an absolute guarantee to start every game in the summer.

Im actually not so sure of this any more. Theoretically i agree but Rooney has declined so sharply and it has been so plain for everyone to see i think Hodgson is already struggling badly to get him in. If this carries on for another 5 months i think Rooney's inclusion (in the starting XI, not the squad) would be met with media scorn and fan outrage.

The bloke's fvcking muck now and there's very little denying it.

Vardy & Kane down the middle would be a perfect link up. Hopefully Roy gives it a chance.

Kane would thrive off Vardy's workrate which will create Kane more goal scoring opportunities.

Vardy would thrive off Kane's link up play & is that No.10/ false 9 that we've been wanting here recently.

Most importantly they're both really hungry to succeed at the top!

Rooney would not hit 20 a season in the championship, he really is finished.

It has to be Vardy and Kane up front..... but it wont.

Although I've always thought Rooney was over-rated. The way United are playing at the minute isn't all his fault. They just don't create many chances. I reckon if Rooney was playing up top with Vardy in this current Leicester team he'd score a far few

Although I've always thought Rooney was over-rated. The way United are playing at the minute isn't all his fault. They just don't create many chances. I reckon if Rooney was playing up top with Vardy in this current Leicester team he'd score a far few

That's rubbish. It's not "the system's" fault that Rooney can't pass, has no first touch or can't finish anymore.

Archived