Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

Maybe just maybe Woy will now play Vardy and Kane together with some quick thinking midfielders and a partnership could be born. With Welbeck and Sturridge possibly back as well it could be a dynamic England forward line.

Better chance of kopping off with Queen Lizzy.

Reckon he'll go 4-3-3 in the friendly's with a front 3 of Welbeck, Kane and Sterling.

Welbeck comes back and scores one goal and suddenly he is Gods gift? Sounds about right with England.

It's not even like he's played well.

he must have had two touches. one where he missed an absolute sitter and one where he nicked the ball off calum chambers who was about to score.

if he goes to the euros and vardy doesn't (Note that vardy will have like 25 goals by the end of the season) then it will be the biggest joke of all time. I wouldn't be able to support the england football team if they make that decision.

It's not even like he's played well.

he must have had two touches. one where he missed an absolute sitter and one where he nicked the ball off calum chambers who was about to score.

if he goes to the euros and vardy doesn't (Note that vardy will have like 25 goals by the end of the season) then it will be the biggest joke of all time. I wouldn't be able to support the england football team if they make that decision.

I agree, as an England fan I would be bloody wondering why arguably our best striker this season hasn't gone lol and you actually have people suggesting he couldn't, what are their reasons? oh he doesn't play for one of those so called elite teams

It's why England will continue to fail.

Putting trust and faith in individuals who are no longer at their best but have a multitude of caps.

Vards suffers because he plays for the wrong club.

As far as Roy and the FA are concerned you have to be based in London (preferred), Manchester (accepted) or Merseyside (at a pinch).

Keep scoring and assisting Leicester to the title Jamie, if you don't get picked AND PLAY, watch England bomb out AGAIN !!!

Why did Hodgson get this Gig anyway, last World Cup Final was humiliating, just like the one before.................

NEW BLOOD, NEW THINKING will never happen cos tossers and London mates run the National Team.

Another failure in France and still they won't get the message

Starting 11 for 1st game inh Euro finals PRESUMING all match fit and injury free (you know who) ?

Hart, Smalling, Dann, Baines, Clyne, Drinkwater, Ali, Sterling, Kane, Vardy, Sturridge.

Might concede but should score a bundle.

Need a new manager, any ideas  ??

Archived