Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

I came on here to say I've got tickets for Slovakia England game, good chance to see Vardy in that one as we will probably be out by then and he will give him a run out after Rooney and Kane manage a combined one shot in the previous 2 games, with the ball deflecting goal-wards off Rooney's massive arse. 

I hope he goes, but only for him, not for England, unless they prove that they appreciate his qualities.

I don't care about the soulless England team, so from a selfish point of view I don't really want him to go, but it would be great for Vardy if Woy played him in the right position, he would be fantastic!

Woy, I know you can't be arsed to watch anyone other than Spurs, so I'll fill you in on what's been happening in the rest of the league...

Vardy is the highest scorer in the league...

He's scored more goals this season than Rooney, Kane, Sturridge and Sterling combined...

He's the fastest player in the league...

He's broken the Premier League record for scoring in consecutive games...

In recent weeks, he's been compared to legends like Batistuta, Van Nistelrooy and Klose... (Woy, you wont have heard of them, but they were also great players that didn't play for Spurs)

So it's nice to know Vardy has done enough to be in contention for a place in a shitty England squad. FFS!!!

15 consecutive PL games with an assist or goal. Since Spurs.

If his "assist" for Okazaki in the West Ham game had counted, it'd be 18 (since the last game of last season, QPR).

What's the record for this?

Must be very close to breaking it! lol

Archived