Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

41 minutes ago, kushiro said:

The Spanish Segunda Division season finished yesterday, 337 days after if began last August. In all that time, Huesca were only top of the League for the final sixty seconds of the season. 

shinji-numancia-3.png

Campeones, campeones, ole, ole ole!

On a side note, Deoortivo La Coruna relegated to the 3rd tier. Sad times for anyone who remembers their champions league campaigns around in the early 2000s.

• Like 2

On 19/07/2020 at 13:40, HighPeakFox said:

Because he's never had the most votes.

I'm here all afternoon...

Have the club done those awards this season yet?  Did I miss it? Surely he must win this year given Ricardo’s injury lay-off? 

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

On a side note, Deoortivo La Coruna relegated to the 3rd tier. Sad times for anyone who remembers their champions league campaigns around in the early 2000s.

I went on a weekender to Barcelona and decided to go to the game.  Watched Deportivo beat them 4 - 1.  Incredible game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vince Vega said:

I went on a weekender to Barcelona and decided to go to the game.  Watched Deportivo beat them 4 - 1.  Incredible game.

That must have been awesome. Liked their attack of Djalminha, Pauleta and Makaay and then Tristan a year or two later I believe?

7 hours ago, Nalis said:

Remember watching.them smashing Barcelona on a trip to the Nou Camp around 15 years ago…. Netting 4 goals in the process

All the Barcelona fans had white surrender hankies whirling around!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vince Vega said:

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Remember watching.them smashing Barcelona on a trip to the Nou Camp around 15 years ago…. Netting 4 goals in the process

All the Barcelona fans had white surrender hankies whirling around!

What a random game for 2 Leicester fans to end up at haha

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, kushiro said:

The Spanish Segunda Division season finished yesterday, 337 days after it began last August. In all that time, Huesca were top of the League only for the final sixty seconds of the season. 

shinji-numancia-3.png

What was the story here then?

A late goal to win it or another side conceding late to drop to second?

5 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

What was the story here then?

A late goal to win it or another side conceding late to drop to second?

Cadiz lost their last 3, losing the final game to a 90th minute penalty. Huesca won the last 2.

Who cares, look at that Shinji smile!

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 1