Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

Amartey agent reveals to BT: Here are the details of the fight-the transfer
Photographer: Keld Navntoft

Daniel Amartey is very close to a deal that brings him to Leicester City in the Premier League.
By: Farzam Abolhosseini faab@@BTON.dk

One of the winter's big play acting is millimeters from becoming a reality. It looks like a matter of hours before FC Copenhagen Superliga profile Daniel Amartey is shot off.

Thursday reaffirmed FC Copenhagen, that negotiations with Premier League side Leicester City on a sale, and now BT then reveal more details in the deal.

According to BT's information, there is agreement between FC Copenhagen and Leicester City for the sale amount that will send seven million euros, just over 52 million, from England to the Danish capital. However, not all the money that will smoke into Copenhagen's coffers, Daniel Amarteys former club, Swedish Djurgården, must also have its share in terms of both resale clause and solidarity funds for the development of the 21-year-old Ghanaian.

Further learns BT that will be negotiated on a contract length of between four and five years to Daniel Amartey that the past six years has played customize many caps that he expected to obtain approval for a work permit in England and thus can be presented as new Leicester -player. This detail was in the summer in the way of a move to Kasper Schmeichel club.

BT has gotten hold of Daniel Amarteys agent Hasan Cetinkaya, and talked with him about the impending transfer.

How close is this agreement to become a reality?

"Of course there is a bid from Leicester, but there are also other concrete offer I can not get into. But it looks like when the most that he needs to Leicester because I think that the clubs agree. This is the situation and we have to see what the next step will be negotiations on the player's conditions. "

What is it that obvious deficiencies before you close the deal?

"Everything is almost ready for Leicester before been interested in him. Right now we just need to get a confirmation from the Football Association, FA, in relation to the work permit. We just need to have a 100 percent green light from the FA, I think we get, because he has all of its national team matches in place to get the work permit. That was what was missing last time Leicester were interested. "

"But then, anything can happen, and nothing is closed."

FCK manager within Amartey-sale: Lover sensational signings

But you think well that he needs to Leicester?

"Yes, that is how things stand. But I will not comment on other clubs. I think the Premier League is a great place for Daniel and Leicester is a great club which takes care of its players. There are many players who have come into the club in a good way. There are many good people in the club, and they have a really good manager Claudio Ranieri, so we think that if Daniel can take this step will make Leicester a great place for him. "

How large a transfer it will be here - not only in Denmark but in Scandinavia?

"It may of course turn out to be one of the biggest deals we have made in Scandinavia. But I'm not involved in the negotiations between the clubs, so I can not confirm any amount. "

Comment: Therefore FCK million-selling Amartey

Is Daniel Amartey taken to England?

"No, he is still in Denmark."

Has he visited Leicester?

"No, we have not visited any clubs."

How Amartey it with it all?

"Daniel is a very professional guy. In the last transfer window, there were some very concrete offer and it was very nice offers from good clubs. But me and the player took the decision to wait and give it more time before he was to take the next step. The decision we are happy, because he has got more experience, and now there is a lot more clubs on the field. He is a very clever boy and he precipitously not things, but taking it easy and have both feet on the ground. So the boy is very intelligent and has provided Ståle Solbakken had a great impact. He has dealt with Daniel in a good way and motivated him right. So all is well on the way. "

http://m.bt.dk/superligaen/amartey-agent-afsloerer-til-bt-her-er-detaljerne-i-kaempe-transferen 

According to BT's information, there is agreement between FC Copenhagen and Leicester City for the sale amount that will send seven million euros, just over 52 million, from England to the Danish capital. However, not all the money that will smoke into Copenhagen's coffers, Daniel Amarteys former club, Swedish Djurgården, must also have its share in terms of both resale clause and solidarity funds for the development of the 21-year-old Ghanaian.

http://m.bt.dk/superligaen/amartey-agent-afsloerer-til-bt-her-er-detaljerne-i-kaempe-transferen 

A tad steep.

(Tonight, tonight by Hot Chelle Rae)

We're going at it tonight tonight
There's Amartey on the Kop and we’re top of the league.
Tonight tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Filbert Way sign
Lawro says we fake it, but watch us f***ing take it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

Salivating at the boundless pace our midfield could project between Gray, Kante and Amartey ( + Albrighton or Drinky who aren't bad, but the pace and tenacity of the first 3 are unreal) - Mahrez's game isn't based on pace...and I left him out at first posting (Thanks @@SecretPro for the reminder)

Archived