Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

I'm a fan of F.C. Copenhagen. I created a user on FoxesTalk this morning, because I'm a big fan of Amartey, and I want to follow his career - I think, that he can become a world class player.

I watched one of the first training sessions at F.C. Copenhagen, after Amartey joined us. Ten minutes into the session, I called my brother (also a F.C. Copenhagen fan), telling him about Amartey. I recall, that I told my brother after those 10 minutes, that we wouldn't be able to hold on to him for more than one season. You could tell instantly, that he has that something extra. In Danish football, we often talk about good players, and those who has that "international standard" - and Amartey is above and beyond the latter.

In 5 years, Amartey could very well play for one of the biggest clubs in the world. The John Obi Mikel comparison is not far off - though Amartey has lots more potential.

If we were a bigger club, in a better league, he would cost £10-15 million. He's that good. And he is ready to play in the Premier League right away.

Thanks for the info

Any news on how this deal is progressing?

Talk about Hobson's choice. What about Kingy? Give the bloke a chance to go somewhere he's appreciated. Isn't it the least we can do given the service he's given instead of insulting him by letting him all but rot on a bench.  We don't seem to want to pass the ball anyway any more,  so why the hell keep him?.  

I'm mates with a few Copenhagen fans. One of them said he's a really good player, 5 mil is huge in Denmark so can't really say no. Doesn't think he's ready yet as it's such a big step up, and reckons half a season in the championship would have him ready for the prem. 

Sounds like a good long term signing. Definitely got potential.

Just watching the highlights, imagine this guy and Kante in midfield together - intercepting passes before the opposition even have the ball to make them. 

Tackling each other? :)

Dolby surround sound actually!!!

Dolby surround sound actually!!!

Fvck that......................................................................................Its all

............................................about......................................................

5.1 .........................................................................................surround

Thank you for the kind words! This post might be a bit rubbish, as I havn't had any coffee yet. Anyway...

Yesterday, our manager talked about Amartey on live television. He revealed, that there's a good chance that Amartey will leave within a couple of days. He talked about his view on Amarteys chances of being a regular at Leicester. First of all, he thinks that it won't be to long, before Amartey is a starter - he's ready. He also said, that Amartey will join a bigger BPL club in the future. He wouldn't talk like that, if a deal wasn't on the table ready to be published once the paperwork is done.

We bought him as a CB, but he dominated as a CDM. So while he's schooled as a defender, I would say that he's a midtfielder that's capable of playing CB.

Obviously, I have a bit of a man crush on Amartey. He's a fantastic player and a good person. There won't be any trouble with him. 

Thank you for the kind words! This post might be a bit rubbish, as I havn't had any coffee yet. Anyway...

Yesterday, our manager talked about Amartey on live television. He revealed, that there's a good chance that Amartey will leave within a couple of days. He talked about his view on Amarteys chances of being a regular at Leicester. First of all, he thinks that it won't be to long, before Amartey is a starter - he's ready. He also said, that Amartey will join a bigger BPL club in the future. He wouldn't talk like that, if a deal wasn't on the table ready to be published once the paperwork is done.

We bought him as a CB, but he dominated as a CDM. So while he's schooled as a defender, I would say that he's a midtfielder that's capable of playing CB.

Obviously, I have a bit of a man crush on Amartey. He's a fantastic player and a good person. There won't be any trouble with him.

Thanks for the update... Sounds like he'll fit right in... Somebody please start tracking Copenhagen not EMA flights!

For the remainder of this season this signing seems to be one to bulk the squad out, providing Amartey time to find his feet in new country and adapt to the pace and style of the PL, before we take stock in the summer and see where everyone is at when he'll be in a better position to command a starting spot. 

FCK agree with Leicester City on Amartey transfer

FC Copenhagen have reached an agreement with the English Premier League club, Leicester City FC, a transfer of the Ghanaian midfielder, Daniel Amartey who switch to England, provided that individual circumstances as expected falls into place between Amartey and Leicester City FC . - This transfer is of a size where we could not say no because, overall, it is the best for FC Copenhagen. We have been pleased to have Daniel with us, but it's part of our strategy as a club and business that we want to develop players to a level where they become so attractive that clubs in the big leagues will buy them for large sums . It is Amartey sales a very good example, and it is a trade, we can be proud of, says CEO of FC Copenhagen, Anders Hørsholt about the deal, which is one of the biggest in the club's history. - Daniel has from today one been a pattern of play and key player for us and he has developed explosively and much faster than anyone could have predicted. He has handled his success and attention great, and he will have fulfilled a big dream to play Premier League for a club that has followed him closely for long. The massive interest in Amartey was one of the reasons why we picked William Kvist into the summer, and we feel that we are still in control and are faced with a very strong squad until the spring. We wish Daniel all sorts of good luck and is confident that he will have a great career, says manager Stale Solbakken. Daniel Amartey got 63 matches for FC Copenhagen, and everyone at the club wishes to thank him for his efforts and wish him good luck Leicester.

http://www.fck.dk/#/nyhed/2016/01/18/fck-enige-med-leicester-city-om-amartey-transfer

Archived