Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

our scouting department is sensational. I know this might be premature but he looks a really strong player that would be capable of playing pretty comfortably in the top half of the EPL (we are in that bracket now)

Let's watch him play first!

Liam Moore got left behind as soon as we started our run last season. Arguably Wasyl was a stronger option even when we were crap. Unfortunate for him but if we're going to get to where we want to be there's no room for him, I think he needs to get a permanent transfer to a solid Championship side where he can develop into a reliable second tier CB. He's 22 now and if he doesn't get into a first team set up soon he could slide further down the pyramid and that would be a shame.

Yea you could see that happening. Worrying he didn't make much of his loan at Bristol City, and I hope not a sign for the future.

maybe with him coming in a possible 3 at the back 

-----------------------------------------kasper------------------------------------

-----------amartey--------------morgan----------------huth--------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

albrighton------------------------------------------------------------fuchs-------

---------------------------drinkwater-----------kante----------------------------

--------------------------------------mahrez---------------------------------------

-------------------vardy--------------------------okazaki/ulloa/new signing

fuchs is a great crosser of the ball and has defensive skills and albrighton use to be a rwb and that would give us an extra midfield man and give mahrez a free role 

just behind 2 strikers . 

and if we have to chase the game then dyer and gray to replace albrighton and fuchs  . i actually like the look of that lol 

maybe with him coming in a possible 3 at the back 

-----------------------------------------kasper------------------------------------

-----------amartey--------------morgan----------------huth--------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

albrighton------------------------------------------------------------fuchs-------

---------------------------drinkwater-----------kante----------------------------

--------------------------------------mahrez---------------------------------------

-------------------vardy--------------------------okazaki/ulloa/new signing

fuchs is a great crosser of the ball and has defensive skills and albrighton use to be a rwb and that would give us an extra midfield man and give mahrez a free role 

just behind 2 strikers . 

and if we have to chase the game then dyer and gray to replace albrighton and fuchs  . i actually like the look of that lol

1)We dont play 3 at the back.

2) He's a midfielder 

not at the minute we dont mate but who knows with the tinkerman it may enable him to give mahrez a free role as a number 10 instead of buying someone which we have been asking for this window 

and every place i have looked including his wiki says amartey is a midfielder who can also play centreback

Archived