Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ZeljkoKalac1

Do we need another striker?

I don't think it's the end of the world if we head in to the final 15 with 3 strikers. They each offer something different it's just if one happens to get injured where do we stand? Especially if we lose Ulloa then plan B seems to go completely.

We've also played Mahrez upfront this season, so he may act as our 4th striker if need be, he's looked good when playing up top as well. Home vs Palace, and may even give Gray more of an opportunity.

But in short, yeah we need another striker.

If we don't need another striker, between now and the end of the season, it would be fantastic.  I'd like to see a quick striker arrive before the deadline finishes.

At the beginning of the window, I hoped we wouldn't go crazy.  I was hoping to see us buy one major player and two younger players- preferably two English signings.  Signing Gray and Amartey seems like great business. Are they the youngsters or is Amartey major?  Could Gray play up top in the Vardy role?

Hopefully, one more will come in.

Look at Spurs- they have one striker in Kane

Arsenal - one striker in Giroud

Man U- Rooney or Martial

Man C- Aguero or Bony

Signing a 4th striker isn't as critical as people think. The main difference is we play 2 up front but I still think Mahrez is decent in the no10 role and even Kingy. If worst comes to worst Dodoo could do a job. The obsession with a striker is daft seen as we are 3 points clear and been fine with 3 strikers all year. Like the OP said I'd rather sign the right player in the summer than the wrong player is January.

Spot on imo!

Man U- Rooney or Martial

Man C- Aguero or Bony

Signing a 4th striker isn't as critical as people think. The main difference is we play 2 up front but I still think Mahrez is decent in the no10 role and even Kingy. If worst comes to worst Dodoo could do a job. The obsession with a striker is daft seen as we are 3 points clear and been fine with 3 strikers all year. Like the OP said I'd rather sign the right player in the summer than the wrong player is January.

Thank you Dylan. Exactly what I was getting at when I started this thread! Well put. I'm happy with what we have, we're 3 points clear and I think we can push on with what we have.

Kingy can't play as a number 10

Ulloa can't take enough of the chances that come to him

Okazaki can't last 90 mins the way he plays

Vardy is going to have to be wrapped in cotton wool between games (and prey he doesn't get a bad knock)

Mahrez gets knocked off the ball by opposition holding midfielders too easily. he is our biggest asset out wide.

Yes, we need back up. to not buy anyone and let krama go will be seen to be negligent if we lose one of the three strikers we have to injury.

Man U- Rooney or Martial

Man C- Aguero or Bony

Arsenal? sanchez walcot and campbell not played?

spurs HEUNG-MIN SON??

Kingy can't play as a number 10

Ulloa can't take enough of the chances that come to him

Okazaki can't last 90 mins the way he plays

Vardy is going to have to be wrapped in cotton wool between games (and prey he doesn't get a bad knock)

Mahrez gets knocked off the ball by opposition holding midfielders too easily. he is our biggest asset out wide.

Yes, we need back up. to not buy anyone and let krama go will be seen to be negligent if we lose one of the three strikers we have to injury.

Schlupp will be back next month.

Hell ****ing yes!! Why the **** did we let kramaric go?! What happens if any one of the remaining 3 gets injured - we're then bolluxed for an option off the bench. I cannot fathom why we have left ourselves in this position especially with 15 cup finals remaining!! What a load of shite!

Schlupp will be back next month.

Maybe. There's not just his recovery, there's getting himself back to full fitness and then finding out if the problem's been completely solved. By that time we may have only 8/10 games left or he still might not be right. Big opportunity for Gray if he's given the chance.

Hell ****ing yes!! Why the **** did we let kramaric go?! What happens if any one of the remaining 3 gets injured - we're then bolluxed for an option off the bench. I cannot fathom why we have left ourselves in this position especially with 15 cup finals remaining!! What a load of shite!

being top really sucks.

Archived