Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Or, realistically, we could try and keep hold of our players?

Yes - I get it - we were underdogs and we won the league, but could you ever see Barcelona selling Messi, Neymar and Suarez for a laugh and still claiming they'd be able to win La Liga?

Too many people are taking for granted what we've done this season and acting like we can lose our best players and just carry on where we left off and everything will be fine. I can tell you now - we will be in for a rude awakening next season if that's the attitude we take.

Depends if they went and signed bale, Ronaldo and griezmann as replacements.

Arsenal's thinking does seem to be to weaken us 1st and foremost then worry how you fit them into the way they play.

Just come back from counting my neighbor's chickens (25). He is off to Arse.

Delay due to the fact Winge-r is out and about campaigning for the Brexit camp, given he is an expert at

getting Arsehole out of Europe early every season.

Since we finished one place above them.

I may be playing devil's advocate here :P...

But we finished as many points ahead of Arsenal as Everton finished ahead of Newcastle. Arsenal finished 9 ahead of West Ham, yet (location aside) I doubt they'd consider them rivals.

Some say he did. Some say he didn't.

Schrodinger's cat.

Is this because, against Arsenal away when Vardy won the penalty, I wasn't sure at first whether he was in the box or not?

... If anyone thinks less of him for going, they're a pratt.

He's given us a good stretch. A great one, in fact.

Do United fans hate Ronaldo? Tottenham fans hate Bale? It doesn't matter who you are, there's always a bigger club to come along.

Did I say I thought less of him? I'm just arguing this ridiculous idea that he's delaying the decision to soften blow on us all.

That said if he moves to a team that consistently wins **** all and counts 4th as some kind of title, just for a bit of extra money, I'll be disappointed.

If we come close to Arsenal offer and he still leaves , will his reputation with us be tarnished for ever ?

Why? He's not a Leicester fan? Would you not want to play with Sanchez and Ozil and co?

What more can he do here?

Morning, general consensus in North London is Vardy is playing games with his contract, his agent's must have seen £ signs when Arsenal first showed their interest. If he genuinely wanted to sign for us he would have done so by now. 

Leicester have come back with a counter offer, which in my opinion is exactly what he wanted(and possibly his agent). So how do Leicester fans feel about it.. Until this is resolved, the angle shooting allegations won't go away certainly from our side.  

Why? He's not a Leicester fan? Would you not want to play with Sanchez and Ozil and co?

C'mon Finny. We took him from non-league and stood by him for ages hoping that he'd make it. We could easily have binned him ages ago or sold him for a fe million profit but we made him the player he is today.

It's not a stretch to ask him to take a pay rise with us and join us in the Champions League.

Morning, general consensus in North London is Vardy is playing games with his contract, his agent's must have seen £ signs when Arsenal first showed their interest. If he genuinely wanted to sign for us he would have done so by now. 

Leicester have come back with a counter offer, which in my opinion is exactly what he wanted(and possibly his agent). So how do Leicester fans feel about it.. Until this is resolved, the angle shooting allegations won't go away certainly from our side.  

So it seems his interest for "joining Arsenal" came not from fancy ambitions, he just wanted to be more appreciated by City in the terms of pay. I'm sure he will settle for it.

Still think he's off to be honest. The delay its just to let the fans calm down a bit and make it look like it's been a tough decision.

I'd love to be wrong but I just can't see it.

If that was his intention then it's going to backfire.

Delaying has only given some people hope that he will stay so when he does go they will even more angry.

I hear his wife saw Claude on Arsenal TV and decided she didn't want her Jamie being criticised by that fat slob week in week out

lol

I hear his wife saw Claude on Arsenal TV and decided she didn't want her Jamie being criticised by that fat slob week in week out

lol

:D

Yeah gotta love Claude, but he does talk more sense than Ty! If I was a Leicester fan I would be more peeved if he stayed tbh. Would he stay on the same salary as before the Arsenal offer came in? I doubt it, he's milking the situation. 

:D

Yeah gotta love Claude, but he does talk more sense than Ty! If I was a Leicester fan I would be more peeved if he stayed tbh. Would he stay on the same salary as before the Arsenal offer came in? I doubt it, he's milking the situation.

That's Rich you have that useless twat Walcott a pay rise to keep him when any other big club would have sacked him off

There is something quite ironic about a club who has lost its soul trying to buy the soul of another smaller team

I hear our dinner ladies have been tapped up now lol

Just sign for the Losers and let's end this thread..

The final decision is simple..

Who will pay the most!

That will be desperate Arse.

You've got to be the most negative person on this forum.  lol

Quite an achievement. 

C'mon Finny. We took him from non-league and stood by him for ages hoping that he'd make it. We could easily have binned him ages ago or sold him for a fe million profit but we made him the player he is today.

It's not a stretch to ask him to take a pay rise with us and join us in the Champions League.

He scored the goals that got us promoted, he scored the goals that kept us up, he scored the goals that won Leicester City the premier league.

If that's not enough, what will be? He's not a Leicester fan and he arrived in professional football late, he's got a couple of years left, he probably wants to reach as high as he can before he retires.

I'll be disappointed if he goes, I want him to stay, but he's well and truly earned the right to make this decision without suffering the wrath of city fans.

What can he do at Arsenal that he can't do here though? They won't will the CL next season, he's won the league with us and we could have a real go at the FA cup next season. 

I might be being naive but I don't think any of those three points I made there are unreasonable. 

Archived