Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Shes a model,what are you expecting from her?

Can we knock off the misogynistic shit about his wife, please?

If you've lost faith in one of our players, feel free to express it within the confines of good taste.

What his wife does on her own social media is her own business. If you don't like it, stop being a complete weirdo and following her?

If there's no news or decision to be made until after the Euros... Get this locked. Some of the comments and speculation has gone beyond the point of embarrassing.

It's pointless locking it, it'll just keep coming back.

But it could do with a bit of moderation.

Shit about his family is just not needed.

If you've lost faith in one of our players, feel free to express it within the confines of good taste.

What his wife does on her own social media is her own business. If you don't like it, stop being a complete weirdo and following her?

Failing to spot the misogyny there.

Models are likely to be vain and to want attention. Nothing to do with being a woman.

Good luck mate, it's been mentioned on every other page. Hard to believe it's 2016 on here sometimes.

Personally I hope he leaves now. He's been shopping himself about to get a bigger deal. 100k for 4 years for a 29 Year old who's game revolves around pace is not worth it imo. I'd rather we use the money to put it into a young player with the ability to surpass Vardy talent wise. Callum Wilson would do nicely.

100% THIS.

Musa? GERRIMIN

Deeney? GERRIMIN

Good luck mate, it's been mentioned on every other page. Hard to believe it's 2016 on here sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of un-called for comments.

But saying that a model is seeking attention isn't misogyny.

Bloody hell people. It's up to him who he marries. It's up to him if he stays or goes. It's up to her if she engages in the debate on her own social media outlets.

Sure we can be disappointed but having a go at her or him is going to help how?

99% of us here would be off to Arsenal like a shot. It would be a mistake, but we'd go.

My own opinion is that he gave the team and U.S. everything last season. Probably the best season we will ever have. If he wants to go then fair enough. He may decide to stay.

Personally I'd take the money and invest in someone younger. That can only happen if he decides to go.

any one considered that Vardy may be keeping his cards close to his chest simply so as not to upset the likes of wiltshire and company.

no good aggravating the situation.

Is that the same company that deliver frozen meals to vulnerable adults?

Actually getting hacked off reading stuff....then going back to read some more. Although I avoid reading anything about Kante, 

Consensus of those I know (and it seems Manu U, West Ham and any other club his agent has touched up) who are more football aware than I is that its a great deal for us, take it and move on.

If the Arse want to spend upwards of 50M inc let them.

any one considered that Vardy may be keeping his cards close to his chest simply so as not to upset the likes of wiltshire and company.

no good aggravating the situation.

Is that the same company that deliver frozen meals to vulnerable adults?

No wiltshire is the bloke who never plays for arsenal and company is the bloke who never plays for man city.

Archived