Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

I see f arsenal fans have appeared just when their board locks their Vardy thread.

Obviously damage limitation and saving a bit of face when Vardy announced he's staying.

Much to my annoyance, as I reading the disappointment and dismay of the London fans as their little world crumbles away.

Times are changing.

I've come back cos I follow us on News Now and some interesting stuff is being reported.

5live have said they believe the longer this goes on, the less likely it is to happen. (from The Cunning Fox)

http://filbertway.com/n2016_54.htm

That piece also mentions the twitter header pic, which is being reported as fact in Metro. I thought it was just twitter froth, but maybe not.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/06/jamie-vardy-sends-arsenal-fans-into-meltdown-by-changing-his-twitter-head-to-leicester-city-lifting-the-premier-league-5927803/

The Express says we have offered 90k, and that is as far as we can go, which I think is quite encouraging, becausing trying to match the Arse would be a disaster, as many have said on here.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/677376/Jamie-Vardy-Leicester-Arsenal-England-Transfer-News-20m-Contract-Andy-King-Euro-2016-News

Chins up everyone, it ain't over til its over.

I've come back cos I follow us on News Now and some interesting stuff is being reported.

5live have said they believe the longer this goes on, the less likely it is to happen. (from The Cunning Fox)

http://filbertway.com/n2016_54.htm

That piece also mentions the twitter header pic, which is being reported as fact in Metro. I thought it was just twitter froth, but maybe not.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/06/jamie-vardy-sends-arsenal-fans-into-meltdown-by-changing-his-twitter-head-to-leicester-city-lifting-the-premier-league-5927803/

The Express says we have offered 90k, and that is as far as we can go, which I think is quite encouraging, becausing trying to match the Arse would be a disaster, as many have said on here.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/677376/Jamie-Vardy-Leicester-Arsenal-England-Transfer-News-20m-Contract-Andy-King-Euro-2016-News

Chins up everyone, it ain't over til its over.

Haven't we offered Kasper 100k? If so can't see it being true

we all know we love Jamie and are desperate for him to stay and keep last year going but if that massive contract turns his head none of us can really blame him can we- yes we can be properly cheesed off for a while that we are losing one of our heroes but after last season nothing will ever be the same again so im not sure I can even put how I feel about it in words- we are leicester city - we are premier league champions and nobody I mean nobody no matter how much dosh and london aura they have can ever take that away from us- I for one am still basking so heavily in this crazy time that I will not let anything ruin it- if the king is dead then long live the king- we will be there next season - we will be loud- we will be proud and we will be wearing those crappy champions badges with a pride that nobody can match- if he leaves we move on- if he stays we have a hero of a number 9 that might genuinely love our club as much as we do- as my 3 yr old little girl continues to sing with true brilliance every day- were all going on a european tour- get yourselfs together- pull it in- love our fathers for making us foxes and kiss that fox on your heart with everything its worth

He plays where he wants,

he plays where he wants...

I'm now going to bed with everything crossed. Some sources are saying we offered 100k, which I would be less happy with than 90k, but still, I would love it if he stays, love it!

F**k Woy, take your time Jamie, all that matters is getting your decision right.  :claudio:

Gnight again!

He plays where he wants,

he plays where he wants...

I'm now going to bed with everything crossed. Some sources are saying we offered 100k, which I would be less happy with than 90k, but still, I would love it if he stays, love it!

F**k Woy, take your time Jamie, all that matters is getting your decision right.  :claudio:

Gnight again!

Gnight pus ... Knew you'd have a late night update for when I click my iPad on ... Just off out for evening meal with faint smile on face.

Good news!  Just found the juice to squeeze out a few final nuggets of the day after all.  Expect movement on the next update to come through sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Ah but is it a few final nuggets of the day or an early one for the next day ?

Think this through properly before posting next time llama.

Reading the Arsenal forums makes me really lean towards him leaving. The logic I'm following is as follows: We counter offer similar wages, the logical reaction by Arsenal is to just up the wage. With the 20 mil release clause and all their alternatives are in the 40 mil bracket (Higuain, Morata...) they will just give Vardy more money instead. They will just keep increasing the wage until he is out of our price range because either way they are saving money given the quality of player they are signing. 

encouraging market moves over night, now @ 4/7 to join arsenal, the longest the odds have been since the "news" broke. he'll be odds on to stay in no time. 

Still think he's off to be honest. The delay its just to let the fans calm down a bit and make it look like it's been a tough decision.

I'd love to be wrong but I just can't see it.

If he really gave a **** about what the city fans thought of him, he wouldn't go. So if he's going we'd know by now.

Has anyone thought that his agent is just trying to get his player a pay rise because kasper has been reported to be getting on earlier in the week?

He could be trying to squeeze more money out of Arsenal.

It's says in the Mail that Kaspers deal is 65k a week.

If he really gave a **** about what the city fans thought of him, he wouldn't go. So if he's going we'd know by now.

... If anyone thinks less of him for going, they're a pratt.

He's given us a good stretch. A great one, in fact.

Do United fans hate Ronaldo? Tottenham fans hate Bale? It doesn't matter who you are, there's always a bigger club to come along.

... If anyone thinks less of him for going, they're a pratt.

He's given us a good stretch. A great one, in fact.

Do United fans hate Ronaldo? Tottenham fans hate Bale? It doesn't matter who you are, there's always a bigger club to come along.

Ronaldo and Bale went abroad and not to a direct rival.

Archived