Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/07/jamie-vardy-contacted-by-leicester-team-mates-and-told-to-reject/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jamie Vardy has been begged to turn down a move to Arsenal and stay at Leicester City by a number of his title-winning team-mates.

Wes Morgan, Robert Huth and Kasper Schmeichel have all personally contacted Vardy since Friday, when Arsenal activated the £20 million release clause in his Leicester contract, to try to convince him to stay at the King Power Stadium.

We know that King has as well.  Well done to the lads for trying.  If anyone can persuade him to think again it's probably his close team mates. 

Is this because, against Arsenal away when Vardy won the penalty, I wasn't sure at first whether he was in the box or not?

Watching the replay could affect the decision... ha. 

Personally I hope he leaves now. He's been shopping himself about to get a bigger deal. 100k for 4 years for a 29 Year old who's game revolves around pace is not worth it imo. I'd rather we use the money to put it into a young player with the ability to surpass Vardy talent wise. Callum Wilson would do nicely.

Personally I hope he leaves now. He's been shopping himself about to get a bigger deal. 100k for 4 years for a 29 Year old who's game revolves around pace is not worth it imo. I'd rather we use the money to put it into a young player with the ability to surpass Vardy talent wise. Callum Wilson would do nicely.

We are expected to have revenue of £250 million from this season, would never have happened if it hadn't been for his goals last year that kept us up and his goals this season that we wouldn't have won the title without he's worth the £5.2 million a year I think 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/07/jamie-vardy-contacted-by-leicester-team-mates-and-told-to-reject/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jamie Vardy has been begged to turn down a move to Arsenal and stay at Leicester City by a number of his title-winning team-mates.

Wes Morgan, Robert Huth and Kasper Schmeichel have all personally contacted Vardy since Friday, when Arsenal activated the £20 million release clause in his Leicester contract, to try to convince him to stay at the King Power Stadium.

If it was Was... id be more confident :)

Not that it's particularly relevant but i'm fairly certain his header a few days ago was him playing with England.

Now it's lifting the trophy with Leicester

I'm 90% confident you're correct. It's possible a lot of the confusion is coming from people's web browsers saving parts of webpages (such as images) to load pages faster, meaning it won't change for some people. Regardless, hopefully the lads in the dressing room have managed to convince him to stay. If so, Kingy further cementing his legend status.

Nonsense, they just sent Wasyl round to make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

This.

why is rebekah vardy replying to fans, even speaking about the situation

just stay out of it ur making it worse u ****

it's her twitter. let her do what she wants. how is she making it worse?

Archived