Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Depends if you watched Family Guy on ITV2 last night.

'What's this?'

'It's a light bulb'

'A light bulb, yes I know that because I am Thomas Edison I invented that' lol

What was the line?

Everyone knows

Edison was a dick

Or something like that.

If he's going to be on nearly 100k a week at Leicester really what's the point of leaving he'll play every game for us he won't at Arsenal and if they don't play to his strengths he won't be getting picked for England. The lads got a lot to think about he'll never have the bond he has at Leicester with anyone else, half the bloody fans don't want him.

If he's going to be on nearly 100k a week at Leicester really what's the point of leaving he'll play every game for us he won't at Arsenal and if they don't play to his strengths he won't be getting picked for England. The lads got a lot to think about he'll never have the bond he has at Leicester with anyone else, half the bloody fans don't want him.

Is that you Danny Welbeck?

He scored the goals that got us promoted, he scored the goals that kept us up, he scored the goals that won Leicester City the premier league.

If that's not enough, what will be? He's not a Leicester fan and he arrived in professional football late, he's got a couple of years left, he probably wants to reach as high as he can before he retires.

I'll be disappointed if he goes, I want him to stay, but he's well and truly earned the right to make this decision without suffering the wrath of city fans.

If we were a mid table side who was going to a side that had opportunities unavailable to us then you'd be right.

But what do Arsenal have right now that we don't? They're a big club, absolutely. But what about Arsenal makes you think that he's getting a once in a lifetime opportunity (as some have said). We're in the same competitions as then with arguably a better first XI. 

You're right in that he's done well for us, but who gave him that opportunity? He was ready to quit the game a couple of years ago, time to show that he's willing to be faithful to us.

it was a joke, based on the fact that edison took credit for inventions that weren't necessarily his, too subtle?

He did... Family Guy confirmed he invented everything last night.

This thread has been on 169 pages for about 6 hours now! We need more pages and faster if there's going to be any chance of keeping him.

Vardy currently training with the England squad so everyone getting a couple hours shut-eye in before hitting refresh every 3 seconds again :D

Is that you Danny Welbeck?

The other thing is Arsenal might not even finish top 4 next season. There's a lot of positives and negatives but I think he'll find it hard to walk away one season of not performing there and he's had it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/07/jamie-vardy-contacted-by-leicester-team-mates-and-told-to-reject/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jamie Vardy has been begged to turn down a move to Arsenal and stay at Leicester City by a number of his title-winning team-mates.

Wes Morgan, Robert Huth and Kasper Schmeichel have all personally contacted Vardy since Friday, when Arsenal activated the £20 million release clause in his Leicester contract, to try to convince him to stay at the King Power Stadium.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/07/jamie-vardy-contacted-by-leicester-team-mates-and-told-to-reject/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jamie Vardy has been begged to turn down a move to Arsenal and stay at Leicester City by a number of his title-winning team-mates.

Wes Morgan, Robert Huth and Kasper Schmeichel have all personally contacted Vardy since Friday, when Arsenal activated the £20 million release clause in his Leicester contract, to try to convince him to stay at the King Power Stadium.

We know that King has as well.  Well done to the lads for trying.  If anyone can persuade him to think again it's probably his close team mates. 

Archived