Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

In fairness, you're right insomuch that it's not really possible to definitively call him the best in the world before he performs in the Champions League... but from what i've seen of him, I also fully expect him to.

as a CDM, i think so. but, as a CM, no chance.

13 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Kante is a box to box. France are trying to play him as a DM.

and when he is played further up the field people will say that he is a DM. he is a CDM that can get the ball upfield. but, he is still a CDM

4 hours ago, brucey said:

I don't think he was specifically saying 'I told you so' (although I personally don't rate Kante that much either).

Although, it has become instantly fashionable overnight for the entire football fan community to call Kante a fraud... when they were calling him a definite POTY winner 24 hrs ago

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/fickle-football-fans-have-fallen-out-of-love-with-ngolo-kante-119286

Haha, definitely don't want him back after reading those comments from all those twitter experts.

4 hours ago, Goober said:

You not see him make an absolute mockery of Pogba a few weeks back? Had Man City's and Arsenal's midfielders in his pocket a couple of times aswell and Conte knows he is undroppable at Chelsea.. The guy keeps either Fabregas or Matic out of the team and they would both likely walk into any other team in the division.

Besides, didn't you say that Ozil was better than him? crikey

Ignore him mate the bloke is clueless. Impossible to reason with too. Scholes was pretty much useless at international level, he was pretty shit too I guess then. 

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

Ignore him mate the bloke is clueless. Impossible to reason with too. 

for having a reasonable opinion? listen here, i am a pretty reasonable guy so, try to convince me that kante is the best midfielder in the world, try to convince me that he is better than players like vidal, iniesta, and modric.

man got the business from kevin mirallas (go and google "kevin mirallas goal vs leicester" if you don't remember) and was given a wake up call by the spurs and spain midfielder

man feasting on PL CMs (you cant name more than few world-class CMs in the EPL) and people have the audacity to say that he is better than world cup, champions league and copa america winners who have been doing it on the highest level for so many years. 

11 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Aye, wasn't his usual self last night.

At least we won't have to read fan boys trying to make out he played really well when we didn't though.

you will only have to read about fanboys calling him "the best CM in the world"

6 hours ago, Goober said:

Yeah just noticed that he apparently had a poor game against Spain tonight? Twitter mob are all over it.

Just love the twitter comments. All the wait till he's in the UCL then he'll get exposed. I wonder how many comments come from spuds arsenil and manc fans.

Fans from clubs that could not hack it slagging off other clubs players. Would so love to win it to see the tears of the fans that finish fourth.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

man feasting on PL CMs (you cant name more than few world-class CMs in the EPL) and people have the audacity to say that he is better than world cup, champions league and copa america winners who have been doing it on the highest level for so many years. 

What a load of bollocks that tweet is. Need to have a brain and football intelligence to make all the interceptions and tackles he does. His reading of the game is second to none.

Just now, Harry96 said:

. Need to have a brain and football intelligence to make all the interceptions and tackles he does. His reading of the game is second to none.

there are many footballers that can read the game better than him, but i get what you mean. but don't act like english football fans don't favour the work horses, we have two starting players that are playing in this team because of their work rate, since when a CF/SS was being played because he can close people down and run a lot, is he a pro footballer or a marathon runner ( you could argue that this is the way the team is set up but that conversation is saved for another time)

even english people said it, most of them will take a work horse instead of a flair player

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is Lucas R actually someone relevant or is he just one of these dribbly tween twitter oddballs?

Looks like a Barca superfan/blogger. Most of his youtube videos are Rivaldo or Messi free kick compilations.

2 hours ago, the fox said:

Algerian Barcelona fan following Spanish Barcelona fan on Twitter. How cute.

In the end, Twitter is all about opinions. But unlike the case with online forums, you're forced to elaborate on your important opinion with only 150 characters at hand. Which usually ends up in failure.

33 minutes ago, the fox said:

there are many footballers that can read the game better than him, but i get what you mean. but don't act like english football fans don't favour the work horses, we have two starting players that are playing in this team because of their work rate, since when a CF/SS was being played because he can close people down and run a lot, is he a pro footballer or a marathon runner ( you could argue that this is the way the team is set up but that conversation is saved for another time)

even english people said it, most of them will take a work horse instead of a flair player

Here's your antidote:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39248977

Read from people who've actually worked with Kanté over the years and then come back again.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Algerian Barcelona fan following Spanish Barcelona fan on Twitter. How cute.

In the end, Twitter is all about opinions. But unlike the case with online forums, you're forced to elaborate on your important opinion with only 150 characters at hand. Which usually ends up in failure.

not following him btw, and i thought we talked about the "barca fan" comment

3 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Ignore him mate the bloke is clueless. Impossible to reason with too. Scholes was pretty much useless at international level, he was pretty shit too I guess then. 

Behave yourself, @the fox may be wrong or he may be right in his opinions but he is anything but clueless. Every opinion I have seen him post is a perfectly reasonable assumption.

You vilified me the other day for daring to suggest than Mahrez and Vardy probably edged Kante's contribution to our title winning season. For you to completely dismiss that point of view as absurd suggests you are "impossible to reason with", not the fox.

Archived