Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Can't see it myself, I think they'll win every game till the end of the season, it'll be up to Chelsea not bottling it this year 

Spurs have won 7 on the bounce.

They've still got to play Arsenal and Man United at home and ourselves, Palace, West Ham & Hull away?

No chance they win all those games.

3 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

They've still got to play Arsenal and Man United at home and ourselves, Palace, West Ham & Hull away?

I agree that it is hard to see them with 13 straight wins but in isolation all those games look winnable ( a full strength City (A) being possibly the toughest 

It's a bet to nothing for us.

I want Spurs to get their hopes up and I'll take great delight in seeing them blow it and it would be icing on the cake stuff if they lost it in Leicester.

Even if they win it, it will be no skin off our nose.

Just build their hopes up. :D

To be honest I'd hate it if Spurs win it now. They've held a grudge against us (In particular Pochettino who has showed no magnanimity towards us whatsoever) ever since February last year and have continued to behave as if we won the title controversially when all we did was keep things in our own hands whilst they finished in third.

If they do win the title, no doubt they'll make a point of slagging us off as fakes. It'll be unbearable... C'mon Chelsea FFS!!

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I agree that it is hard to see them with 13 straight wins but in isolation all those games look winnable ( a full strength City (A) being possibly the toughest 

Oh yeah as things stand they all look winnable, but we all know it's not that straightforward. 

They were arseholes last season. But still I would prefer Spurs to win it. Chelsea bought their success. Spurs, unless I'm mistaken, grew theirs. I know and respect plenty of West Ham fans who grew up hating Spurs. And for reasonable good reasons. But still - I find it hard to respect Chelsea as a club more than Spurs. They bought their success and their fans remained arseholes, and the others grew their success and their fans remained arseholes. Who to support?

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

They were arseholes last season. But still I would prefer Spurs to win it. Chelsea bought their success. Spurs, unless I'm mistaken, grew theirs. I know and respect plenty of West Ham fans who grew up hating Spurs. And for reasonable good reasons. But still - I find it hard to respect Chelsea as a club more than Spurs. They bought their success and their fans remained arseholes, and the others grew their success and their fans remained arseholes. Who to support?

i certainly wouldnt say Spurs "grew" theirs tbh, they've spent plenty too tbh, 

its all Chelsea's to lose tbh, with the home games theyve got i think they should do it, though would kind of like us to end Spurs hopes of the title when we play them in May

Before last season spurs were a team i didnt detest like the chelseas, arsenals, mancity and man uniteds. They were always the little brother wanting to hang with the big boys but just not cool enough.

So from that perspective id rather they win the league then chelsea. Plus kind of rub it in for kante for leaving (but thats just sour grapes talking). 

But after last seasons antics and the way they got away with murder with noncalls etc ive developed a GFY mentality for them.

So id prefer  neither of them won but im kind of indifferent to who wins. Sure chelsea "helped" us assume to the throne against tottenham but we were going to win the league anyways (and already had with all the games played up to that point).

Would be poetic if we helped chelsea assume to the throne at the hands of the spurs as well.

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

i certainly wouldnt say Spurs "grew" theirs tbh, they've spent plenty too tbh, 

its all Chelsea's to lose tbh, with the home games theyve got i think they should do it, though would kind of like us to end Spurs hopes of the title when we play them in May

Ha, yes, I can't say I'd like us to lose the match regardless of the league outcome for Spurs and Chelsea. But I can't help supporting the underdog, and that's Spurs, regardless of their up-themselves support.

25 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

If one team can do it, its them....look at every single game has its  individually presented.

18pts....why not.???  I aint a Spurs hater, so its easier to accept.

Last season has no relevance, they actually look better and up for it.

It could be Chelsea, who starts to collect the bottles, they havent looked too smart in their last

4 games. Is Conti the man Who Fades under pressure in this his 1st PL season ???

Another team out of the top 5 big spenders, winning the PL....Yes please!!!

Thats why they get some of my compliments, thankfully they have also good posters,

on their better forums...The fighting cock, is like a Sun-paper equivilant, trashy writing, full of

Real nobodies trying to be somebodies dishing out only incredible rubbish.

They do really have better forums and knowledgable fair  fans..

59 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

To be honest I'd hate it if Spurs win it now. They've held a grudge against us (In particular Pochettino who has showed no magnanimity towards us whatsoever) ever since February last year and have continued to behave as if we won the title controversially when all we did was keep things in our own hands whilst they finished in third.

If they do win the title, no doubt they'll make a point of slagging us off as fakes. It'll be unbearable... C'mon Chelsea FFS!!

Calm down. We won the title last year. They lost it. End of. Whatever happens this season will never change that. We will always have our place in paradise.

Archived